Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Flakes

Pedicures?

Recommended Posts

colemanlee
48 minutes ago, Flakes said:

Isnt there some  generator topic going around for u to show ur expertise?

No but there is a topic going around to show your snowflakeednice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cvgtpc1
7 hours ago, colemanlee said:

I always wondered why a guy would go somewhere to have his nail and toenails cut....must be a total ineptitude of taking care of themselves....or in the short term....a friggin snowflake 

Spoken like a man that's never had one, pedicures are awesome LOL.  I don't do manicures.

This vice replaced chasing women in the PI since I'm not supposed to do that anymore.

Wouldn't think of getting one in the US but get one every trip to the PI.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
delancey
9 hours ago, colemanlee said:

I always wondered why a guy would go somewhere to have his nail and toenails cut....must be a total ineptitude of taking care of themselves....or in the short term....a friggin snowflake 

I don’t agree with some things you say but the world need more of your total lack of political correctness. hahahaha

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lamoe
9 hours ago, Semper paratus said:

Hanging ? Not mine. :lol::lol: Full attention much of the time and he doesn't have to have the National Anthem playing either. He seems to march to his own drummer and that's o.k by me. Use it or lose it.  :cool: Waste not want not. :mellow:

I find that when mine stands up without outside influence it means time to go to the cr.

One of the reasons I drink several glasses of water 2 hours before we go to bed.  Priming the pump?

As for the pedis - why not? - if it feels good go for it - I use to go to beauty school for haircuts - the students - always asked for female - hadn't learned the meaning of personnel space when cutting a man's hair - a few times had to wait before standing up - "pressing" for  a bigger tip?

tried pedi - not the same them just touching my feet:cool:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dafey

Let's try to stay focused on the topic Gents and Ladies. If you don't care for the subject retreat to a different topic. If you want to post about your male prowess, take it to another site.

My wife takes care of my pedicare needs and I am grateful. However, I was surprised that when i asked her the other night she told me I have to wait until morning as it's bad to do it at night time! Another superstition.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oz Jon
11 hours ago, Semper paratus said:

..........If you haven't noticed I have a hard time staying on topic. It's just me, an ADD attention disorder thing. I have been that way for over 70 years and It looks like it's not going to change. Sorry. 

 

 

Don't worry about that SP .... I have the same problem at 83 (OK 82.8) .... particularly if there is a prospect of adding a bit of humour ....just can't resist the urge!

Cheers

Edited by Oz Jon
persuit of perfection
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Flakes
5 hours ago, cvgtpc1 said:

Spoken like a man that's never had one, pedicures are awesome LOL.  I don't do manicures.

This vice replaced chasing women in the PI since I'm not supposed to do that anymore.

Wouldn't think of getting one in the US but get one every trip to the PI.

Yes topic is about Pedicure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jtmwatchbiz
1 hour ago, Flakes said:

Yes topic is about Pedicure. 

my wife goes to the one in the raintree mall on ramos st. but i forgot the name of the place.  they do all treatments beauty-wise.   last time i was there with my wife i mentioned that their posted price for facial beauty treatments were quite reasonable and i may get the full spa gig next time.  the manager told me in my case they would have to first put together an estimate.  nice lady to give me such personal consideration and not treat me as just any other customer me thinks.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jawny

My wife likes to have her nails done but on,y uses a local woman to do it.  To avoid problems, she has the woman use her personal nail equipment.  

We don’t gossip, but during the process the woman pass’s along all sorts.  

The price is less than ₽100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RogerDat

Before my wife got here full time, I had my ingrown big toe nails cut out by a spa / massage on Mactan. I had to buy my own equipment, and she would wash everything in alcohol, then start digging them out, at first lots of blood, but she got the job done, and no anti pain shot. I found that if you get a pedicure and they cut the cuticle, the nail sinks into the toe, look at most woman's feet here and you will see it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jtmwatchbiz
3 minutes ago, Jawny said:

We don’t gossip, but during the process the woman pass’s along all sorts.

must everything be about me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Flakes
13 minutes ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

my wife goes to the one in the raintree mall on ramos st. but i forgot the name of the place.  they do all treatments beauty-wise.   last time i was there with my wife i mentioned that their posted price for facial beauty treatments were quite reasonable and i may get the full spa gig next time.  the manager told me in my case they would have to first put together an estimate.  nice lady to give me such personal consideration and not treat me as just any other customer me thinks.  

I think i know that salon because i went there for an haircut and i was surrounded by ladies getting their pedicure.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dafey
40 minutes ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

the manager told me in my case they would have to first put together an estimate

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..