Can you turn the Bass up a little?

Semper paratus

This is a great country............To open a chain of hearing aide centers that is.

• Like 2
TequilaSunset

I have a ton of Bass Thugs in my crappy area. I hate how they rattle windows, set off car alarms etc. Slow drive with windows down. The bass just cuts right through everything, flat out pisses me off. 

• Like 2

To add insult to injury, the drive by choice of "music" is intolerable for any sane person.  It is a disco bomb certain to shake the foundations of anyone within range.  And there is no escape!  Bass does cut through everything, even through my chest where I feel it trying to disrupt my heart beat.  Drive by bass is bad enough, but having one or two or three living in close proximity is unbearable.

Living on a small island does not protect you from ambient bass.  My cottage is about 300 meters down the beach from a place that has fiestas, some of which rent a karaoke machine, and depending on wind direction, the bass penetrates my cottage and disrupts my concentration and this can go on from morning through the night.  I usually try to play my own music loud enough to drown out the bass, and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Edited by Kreole
  • Like 1

When others play the music so loud in their cars that everyone on the road has to hear it I take solace in knowing that when they reach my age they will be deaf.

Some don't like this, for those of us with misophonia it is sheer torture!

RogerDat

In Virginia, if a police can hear your music outside your car, you are fined.

• Like 4