Sign in to follow this  
Boss Ross

Miracle Grow, grass seed and lawn fertilizer

Boss Ross

Hello All,

A couple years ago I bought a bunch of Miracle Grow and saw they also had Bermuda grass seed and lawn fertilizer/weed killer. Figured I would go back when I needed the seed and fertilizer. Problem is, now I can not remember what store I bought the Miracle Grow in. I do remember it was in a shopping mall. I have checked SM City and Ayala, but no luck. Does anyone know where I can buy these 3 items here on Cebu?

Thanks,

Ross

bkb1

I have seen limited  Miracle Grow products on the lazada website from time to time, you might want to try there.

Out of stock is a big problem in the Philippines, if i see something i like i grab it because the next day it might not be there and never been seen again. Best of luck in your quest...

• Like 1

contraman
1 hour ago, bkb1 said:

I have seen limited  Miracle Grow products on the lazada website from time to time, you might want to try there.

Out of stock is a big problem in the Philippines, if i see something i like i grab it because the next day it might not be there and never been seen again. Best of luck in your quest...

:ditto:

Edited by contraman