Sign in to follow this  
Bama

13G Visa

Bama

I have considered starting a 13G thread but I believe that it would be of little interest.

Best that I can tell a lot of board members married a Filipina while living in the PI.My wife is an American citizen and we married in the states over 3 decades ago.Document requirements have changed a bunch in the last 3 decades.

Headshot
15 minutes ago, Bama said:

I have considered starting a 13G thread but I believe that it would be of little interest.

Best that I can tell a lot of board members married a Filipina while living in the PI.My wife is an American citizen and we married in the states over 3 decades ago.Document requirements have changed a bunch in the last 3 decades.

If your wife was a Philippine citizen before she went to the US, she can reclaim her citizenship (dual citizenship), and then you can just get a 13A visa. It might be easier

Bama

I didn't start this thread. My above post was in response to a question that Member #1 ask me in "What changes would you like to see...." thread.My response was moved to here.

Kinda explains why the 13G post doesn't make much sense now doesn't it.

Headshot
11 minutes ago, Bama said:

I didn't start this thread. My above post was in response to a question that Member #1 ask me in "What changes would you like to see...." thread.My response was moved to here.

Kinda explains why the 13G post doesn't make much sense now doesn't it.

You have been given an opportunity, So ... grab the ball and run with it. What kind of work do you do?

Bama

I'm retired----now I just do what the wife tells me !!!!

43 minutes ago, Headshot said:

What kind of work do you do?

I'm retired so the only work that I do is a couple of liters of SM a day.

• Like 2

Headshot
6 hours ago, Bama said:

I'm retired so the only work that I do is a couple of liters of SM a day.

Perfect

Monsoon
21 hours ago, Bama said:

What sort of roadblocks have you run into with getting your 13G visa?

Dafey
9 hours ago, Bama said:

Haha...she told me what to do when I was working too but now I have more time to do it!

Bama, this actually could be a popular thread. The topic has come up often in the past but 13G is a common paper for the Members and potential Members so it's good to keep fresh experiences in the foreground.

• Like 1