Personality Traits of a Filipina Bad Girl

Just now, Davaoeno said:

"Men are men" -is that the kind of generalization you were referring to when you said something to Flakes about saying people in the visayas don't like people from Manila?

Men are men. But did i define men? If you defined it negatively, is it my fault?

Similar to, people are people. Children are children. It means you are who you are.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TequilaSunset

• yee

• Flakes

• Dafey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

oh i agree!   why...just yesterday my wife asked me when i was going to go food shopping and i told her "as soon as i finish the laundry!"   i have no problem laying down the law when necessary !

oh i'm sure that would be a happy-go-lucky addition to this strange topic.  i been here in the philippines a helluva lot longer than you and many other members and i can safely say there is no co

A friend of mine sent it to me....when I read it, I saw a complete description of the first girl I had a relationship with here...that relationship cost me something over a million pesos....so I thoug

Posted Images

• Admin (Retired)
Aerosick
2 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

"Men are men" -is that the kind of generalization you were referring to when you said something to Flakes about saying people in the visayas don't like people from Manila?

1 minute ago, yee said:

Men are men. But did i define men? If you defined it negatively, is it my fault?

Please stay On Topic!!!

• Thanks 1
cvgtpc1

I'd remove Filapina from the title...I have friends that were screwed over much worse by women from other countries....isn't that why many of you ended up with a Filipiina?  LOL

• Like 7

Bad girl sometimes has many meanings, I'll change it for my post but we mean the same.

TRAITS OF A GROSS GIRL

1. SHE HAS NO STANDARDS OTHER THAN FINANCIAL. She will go with any man in any intellectual capacity, moral fiber or shape. She will not care if you're dumb, unkind and morbidly obese. To her, the only standard is money.

2. SHE GETS ATTRACTED BY WADS OF CASH. While a fine woman will find it tacky when a guy goes around with wads of cash (yes, the fine woman might not give you a chance if she thinks your way of impressing her is by showing her that you're rich in such tacky ways,) a gross girl will want to keep you until the wads of cash are all hers. If you try to attract a woman with money, don't expect her not to want your money.

3. SHE WEARS SKIMPY CLOTHES IN BROAD DAYLIGHT. Have you ever seen them? Walking around ayala at 2pm, wearing seductive clothes, high heels, showing skin and half boob out?

4. SHE DOES NOT HAVE A GOOD JOB. Why will she be after your money if she is accomplished?

5. SHE CANNOT CONVERSE WITH YOU BUT SHE WANTS TO BE WITH YOU. How? How will someone want to be with someone she can't understand? What no yes? 

6 SHE WILL HAVE YOU FEND FOR HER WHOLE FAMILY. 

And that's all i can think of.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Jim_in_Jax

I'm glad I wasn't dupped by any of these type females.  My wife is the only Filipina I became interested in because she had qualities I was looking for.  She wasn't too young.  She was 35, had a college degree and had a career in an accounting firm and had worked since college.  She had never been married, no children and was totally dedicated to her religious belief and faith.  She didn't fall in love with me immediately, or within weeks, which I would have considered a warning sign.  She wasn't overly concerned with trying to get to the US.  We've been married 11 years now and I feel like I found a great partner for life.  It's too bad too many guys start thinking with their other head when it comes to the ladies here.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Jim_in_Jax said:

I'm glad I wasn't dupped by any of these type females.  My wife is the only Filipina I became interested in because she had qualities I was looking for.  She wasn't too young.  She was 35, had a college degree and had a career in an accounting firm and had worked since college.  She had never been married, no children and was totally dedicated to her religious belief and faith.  She didn't fall in love with me immediately, or within weeks, which I would have considered a warning sign.  She wasn't overly concerned with trying to get to the US.  We've been married 11 years now and I feel like I found a great partner for life.  It's too bad too many guys start thinking with their other head when it comes to the ladies here.

You know, that's probably why you weren't duped :) coz you chose a classy woman. Great job. Glad to hear this.

• Like 2
Semper paratus

What some people perceive as a bad girl. Most of my wifes neighbors said, oh. she must have done something very bad, God is mad at her so he gave her a tumor and she can now not have babies so no one will ever marry her and she will spend the rest of her life alone with no one to care for her. Well my wife still has the last laugh on them.  We got married when she was 38 and that's been 12 years ago. hopefully your math is bad so you cannot compute her age. LOL. To this day when she is up home she walks by those very same people, holds her head high, smiles , says hello to them, nothing more, and goes on her way. If they ever need help don't even bother to ask.  My wife is really not vindictive but she only gives these rude gossips what they deserve. I wonder what they say amongst themselves now about that "Bad Girl" that God gave the tumor to ? 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Semper paratus said:

What some people perceive as a bad girl. Most of my wifes neighbors said, oh. she must have done something very bad, God is mad at her so he gave her a tumor and she can now not have babies so no one will ever marry her and she will spend the rest of her life alone with no one to care for her. Well my wife still has the last laugh on them.  We got married when she was 38 and that's been 12 years ago. hopefully your math is bad so you cannot compute her age. LOL. To this day when she is up home she walks by those very same people, holds her head high, smiles , says hello to them, nothing more, and goes on her way. If they ever need help don't even bother to ask.  My wife is really not vindictive but she only gives these rude gossips what they deserve. I wonder what they say amongst themselves now about that "Bad Girl" that God gave the tumor to ? 

That's a very backward thinking. :x i've heard that a few times from old religious people whose got a twisted understanding of "God gives you what you deserve." But, yes, shit as it is, that kind of thinking does exist. 

I know your wife's age now but am trying to erase it from memory. Give me a few seconds...

Another meaning of bad girl is a definition based on misogyny where a woman who knows what she wants, doesn't take bullshit from others and knows how to take a stand and fight is called a bad girl.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Jess Bartone
4 hours ago, Jim_in_Jax said:

...too many guys start thinking with their other head...

Or rather too many guys allow the other head too much freedom... there is a place for both but the big one needs to rule if success is the goal.

Humboldt
Now that you're on board - perhaps you might want to present the other side of the coin

"Personality Traits of a Foreigner Bad boy / man"

I like my woman a little on the trashy side ..sounds like CW song we get what deserve

Sent from my ASUS_X008DC using Tapatalk

• Haha 1
On 1/28/2018 at 5:40 AM, jtmwatchbiz said:

oh i'm sure that would be a happy-go-lucky addition to this strange topic. 

i been here in the philippines a helluva lot longer than you and many other members and i can safely say there is no coin or sides.  people are people everywhere in the world and despite some who generalize about "filipinas" or "foreigners"  i have seen absolutely no difference here from the same stuff going on in my home country.   :)

I do not know your home country, but trust me, in my home country - a developed country - and surrounding countries, things are quite different then in the Philippines. It might more fun in the Philippines, but rules and behaviour are quite different when it comes down to these traits. There might be some resemblance to some women coming in from "less" developed countries (as borders are quite open now - say Russians, Rumania, Hungary etc.), but still worlds apart from what I have seen here.

But it might be different in your country and " For a while sir..." is the normal.

Edited by Cgu
  • Like 1
jtmwatchbiz
2 minutes ago, Cgu said:

I do not know your home country, but trust me, in my home country - a developed country - and surrounding countries, things are quite different then in the Philippines. It might more fun in the Philippines, but rules and behaviour are quite different when it comes down to these traits. There might be some resemblance to some women coming in from "less" developed countries (as borders are quite open now - say Russians, Rumania, Hungary etc.), but still worlds apart from what I have seen here 

the only thing i or anyone else can trust is that you have your own opinion.  that's what makes the forum interesting.  :)

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...
Boise_2_Banilad
On 1/27/2018 at 9:06 AM, lamoe said:

Now that you're on board - perhaps you might want to present the other side of the coin

"Personality Traits of a Foreigner Bad boy / man"

I've often wondered about this.  Obviously there's a lot of complaining about Filipina scammers and such.  It would be interesting to walk for a day in the shoes of a poor but lovely Filipina from deep in the provinces.  I'm sure it would be much harder than we care to contemplate.  I also imagine they are hit up and taken advantage of by scammers too, except that the scams aren't about money.  I have not yet been to the provinces, but have been invited into a couple of homes of families that were shockingly poor.  One such family, in Cordova, had no running water or electricity in their home.  It had a dirt floor.  They were, however, very polite and kept the place quite neat.  At any rate, I wonder what the experience of being a pretty young Filipina is as far as foreigners, and whether they face scams and so forth that we of the male persuasion don't consider.