Personality Traits of a Filipina Bad Girl

newtocebu
7 hours ago, Jester said:

I find the list a bit too stereotyping,  I know a few super great Philippina wives who have some of those traits.  But their husbands are complete AH's.  

I hate to say it, but this list was probably written by someone jaded by a failed relationship, and takes every opportunity to belittle Filipinas to make himself feel better

And of course he is perfect partner material

I must be very lucky - my wife doesnt exhibit any of these traits

She isnt perfect, and neither am i - but we are perfect for each other

• Like 9
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TequilaSunset

• yee

• Flakes

• Dafey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

oh i agree!   why...just yesterday my wife asked me when i was going to go food shopping and i told her "as soon as i finish the laundry!"   i have no problem laying down the law when necessary !

oh i'm sure that would be a happy-go-lucky addition to this strange topic.  i been here in the philippines a helluva lot longer than you and many other members and i can safely say there is no co

A friend of mine sent it to me....when I read it, I saw a complete description of the first girl I had a relationship with here...that relationship cost me something over a million pesos....so I thoug

Posted Images

to_dave007
On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎19 at 2:13 AM, Flakes said:

Thats true look how Trump,Rupert Murdoch, Michael Jordan etc got skinned by their ex.

and tiger woods

TequilaSunset
1 hour ago, to_dave007 said:

and tiger woods

Tiger almost had a divot taken out of his skull with his own driver... wonder if she called a Mulligan? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, Jess Bartone said:

I almost made the mistake, luckily the big head won, then all I felt was embarrassment.

Of course one is much wiser these days, the big head makes all of the decisions. 

• Administrator
Dafey

I'm sure the OP was making a general statement and not all the girls that display these traits are the rotten apples. But...as a rule of thumb, I would suggest that this is good advice for anyone in the dating scene here. If you throw one back by mistake...there are a lot more fish in the pond.

Also...lets not stray too far from topic, please?

• Like 1
RogerDat

I think the author did the right thing by not signing this. Hope he did not pull his own plug.

colemanlee
3 hours ago, RogerDat said:

I think the author did the right thing by not signing this. Hope he did not pull his own plug.

He could have...Ive known several that did

Jess Bartone

I think many of the "traits" are common to females just about anywhere, in varying degrees. But the one I took exception to was the language thing, "really?", I asked myself, he couldn't communicate with his children, then I wondered if they were living together, if not I understand, but if so then he can only blame himself for not spending the time. I encourage any cross-cultural parent not to discourage their kids from speaking the mother tongue, but neither be irresponsible with teaching them your own English vernacular.

• Like 1
Jack_be_nimble
On 1/19/2018 at 9:49 PM, Jester said:

I find the list a bit too stereotyping,  I know a few super great Philippina wives who have some of those traits.  But their husbands are complete AH's.  

Interesting how that works. I've seen nice guys get stepped on by their wives, and AH's end up with nice wives. Go figure.   While I don't believe being an AH, I do believe being tuff when necessary. By tuff I do not mean hitting. Just be a man.

A filipina told me ( in a candid mood she was )  that the guy has to be a hard or tuff once in a while to keep the wife inline. Important to avoid being too nice, doormat etc because even the good girls will treat a doormat as a doormat.

Edited by Jack_be_nimble
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

oh i agree!   why...just yesterday my wife asked me when i was going to go food shopping and i told her "as soon as i finish the laundry!"  

i have no problem laying down the law when necessary ! 

One guy I know puts strict limits on the amount of time his wife spends with her boyfriends, overnight at most, no all weekend. What a jerk! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
4 hours ago, yee said:

Pssssst @colemanlee

I found this thread you started, man. You got some seriously sad stuff here.

Now that you're on board - perhaps you might want to present the other side of the coin

"Personality Traits of a Foreigner Bad boy / man"

Just now, lamoe said:

Now that you're on board - perhaps you might want to present the other side of the coin

"Personality Traits of a Foreigner Bad boy / man"

I think foreign and Filipino bad boy types are kind of the same? Like, men are men.

Deal only with the ones you really like so when they hurt you, it will hurt so bad and yet it will be worth all the pain.

• Like 1
Davaoeno
33 minutes ago, yee said:

I think foreign and Filipino bad boy types are kind of the same? Like, men are men.

Deal only with the ones you really like so when they hurt you, it will hurt so bad and yet it will be worth all the pain.

"Men are men" -is that the kind of generalization you were referring to when you said something to Flakes about saying people in the visayas don't like people from Manila?

• Like 1