75 degrees weather average in Cebu City

I've been staying for over a month on my property here in Lower South Hills, Tisa Labangon Cebu City and the weather has been great.  Last night the temperature was 73 degrees farenheit.  When I got home yesterday afternoon  here it was covered with fog.  Almost and felt like Mantalongon Dalaguete.

We don't to use an A/C most of the time.  Well, since we don't have one anyway.  There's no need for it.  The good thing here also I can see the whole city of Cebu.

There's a white dude that I think live on the nice subdivision at South Hills (higher than me).  Kind of hope I can get acquainted with him.  Anybody know who this dude is?

• Like 2
jtmwatchbiz

yep the weather has been nice here at our place in capitol area as well as my inlaw's in guadalupe heights village.   good you are kinda up in the hills and south hills-wise i know a few foreigners there but none of them as gwapo as me :)

Headshot
18 minutes ago, lynette said:

There's a white dude that I think live on the nice subdivision at South Hills (higher than me).  Kind of hope I can get acquainted with him. 

Maybe you should just say "Hi" and introduce yourself next time you see him...  :cool:

It is hard to say hi to him since he just drive in our area but if I see him again I will try to say hi.

• Haha 1
Headshot
51 minutes ago, lynette said:

It is hard to say hi to him since he just drive in our area but if I see him again I will try to say hi.

Don't get hurt running out into traffic...  :shocked:

• Like 1
Semper paratus
3 hours ago, lynette said:

I've been staying for over a month on my property here in Lower South Hills, Tisa Labangon Cebu City and the weather has been great.  Last night the temperature was 73 degrees farenheit.  When I got home yesterday afternoon  here it was covered with fog.  Almost and felt like Mantalongon Dalaguete.

We don't to use an A/C most of the time.  Well, since we don't have one anyway.  There's no need for it.  The good thing here also I can see the whole city of Cebu.

There's a white dude that I think live on the nice subdivision at South Hills (higher than me).  Kind of hope I can get acquainted with him.  Anybody know who this dude is?

I guess this was mainly about the weather ??? It was just 70F here in Dumaguete last night. It was great.