Sign in to follow this  
rfm010

site doesn't work with tablet

rfm010

so it seems there have been some changes made to the site and since about the same time i can no longer access this site on my samsung tablet.  while correlation need not indicate causation i'm a wee bit suspicious.  anybody have a clue as to what the problem could be? 

Woolf

I have a lenovo tablet, I have no problem access the site

Member #1
6 hours ago, rfm010 said:

so it seems there have been some changes made to the site and since about the same time i can no longer access this site on my samsung tablet.  while correlation need not indicate causation i'm a wee bit suspicious.  anybody have a clue as to what the problem could be? 

I cant think of any reason why you wouldnt be able to access the site on a tablet - provided you have no other internet connectivity issues with the tablet. 

A bit more info could help us. Tablet model/make, operating system, browser you are trying to use. 

Try opening the forum with a different browser on your tablet. 

softail

My I-Pad Pro works just fine

Enuff
Make sure you are trying a new pathway, most devices remember and revert back to old pathway.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Kabisay-an gid

My Samsung cellphone still works fine with the site after the recent changes.

Jawny

I cleared my cache as advised.  I did have a couple of issues viewing the first days of the change, but once cache was cleared, worked fine.  I use an iPad Air. 

rfm010

samsung 2014 11 inch note or something like that.  with the stylus.  can't figure out how to clear cache and cookies and such with the samsung internet app i use, so i tried chrome and it seems to work so all is good.

thanks for the responses one and all.