Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Aerosick

Our May ~ December Marriage = 25 years Age Gap

Recommended Posts

lamoe

Only comment  - at 57 it's May - October    35 / 70 is May-December:lol:

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TequilaSunset

Congrats Billy, thank you for sharing! I am a year and half into mine, 3 visits in that time and a 4th one coming up. That's all I will share for now, wasn't thrilled with some comments about my approach to dating etc when I first came here. From the owner no less (and others), so my details will be limited for now :) 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyMan

Is the wedding in May or December?  You're inviting the whole forum, right?  I have my tupperware ready.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jtmwatchbiz

billy i remember you two together at my house almost two years ago and you look great together!

although i should clarify that she looks great and you...ah...look ok i guess :)

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Salty Dog
6 minutes ago, lynette said:

My Turn:

Me?  I am pretty happy and satisfied with my awesome husband of 19 years this coming May.  My husband Jay is 15 years older than me.  We meet at the church gathering in St. Petersburg, Florida.  I just got out of the NAVY that time and was working at the USPS.  I was single, young cute Filipina with a good job.  He was broke,  divorced and have 3 grown up kids. 

My mother (abusive) didn't approve our relationship since she taught I was selling myself short.  I just knew I have a good man and felt that if I let him go I will not have a good life. I am his 4th wife and I took a chance on him.  Everyday I am thankful that I married my husband Jay.  We work things together really good.  He fill up my weakness with his strength and I do the same to him.

Everyday I tell Jay how lucky I am to be his wife and he also tell me the same thing. 

Happily Married to a wonderful dude of 19 years.

Lynette

 

 

You sound like my wife. Well except for the part where you had a good job and he was broke and had 3 kids...:D

Well I'm sure you get the point.

It took many years before I was able to reconcile how someone like her could actually be in love with someone like me..:wub:

I was 57 and she was 27 when we met. Been together now for 9 years...:)

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jtmwatchbiz
45 minutes ago, Aerosick said:

I gave a watch to her sister

does she want to sell it?  sorry but business is business :)

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aerosick
1 minute ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

does she want to sell it?  sorry but business is business :)

Her sister later married and moved to Florida, USA. But I will ask... :mellow:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
billy
9 hours ago, lynette said:

My Turn:

Me?  I am pretty happy and satisfied with my awesome husband of 19 years this coming May.  My husband Jay is 15 years older than me.  We meet at the church gathering in St. Petersburg, Florida.  I just got out of the NAVY that time and was working at the USPS.  I was single, young cute Filipina with a good job.  He was broke,  divorced and have 3 grown up kids. 

My mother (abusive) didn't approve our relationship since she taught I was selling myself short.  I just knew I have a good man and felt that if I let him go I will not have a good life. I am his 4th wife and I took a chance on him.  Everyday I am thankful that I married my husband Jay.  We work things together really good.  He fill up my weakness with his strength and I do the same to him.

Everyday I tell Jay how lucky I am to be his wife and he also tell me the same thing. 

Happily Married to a wonderful dude of 19 years.

Lynette

 

 

Wow, nice story. That's a filipina for you doesn't get better then that. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dafey

30 years difference between my lovely wife and I and she gets prettier everyday. We now live in the province where she grew up with lots of family and friends. We seem to bounce around from party to party, (Filipinos love to party, don't they), And people comment on how lucky she is. I always return that I'm the lucky one.

Like Salty, I used to wonder what a great girl like that was doing with a bum like me...now I just accept it and am grateful for her love.

TIP: when we wake up in the morning I always ask her, "how can I make you happy today"

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
billy
4 hours ago, Dafey said:

30 years difference between my lovely wife and I and she gets prettier everyday. We now live in the province where she grew up with lots of family and friends. We seem to bounce around from party to party, (Filipinos love to party, don't they), And people comment on how lucky she is. I always return that I'm the lucky one.

Like Salty, I used to wonder what a great girl like that was doing with a bum like me...now I just accept it and am grateful for her love.

TIP: when we wake up in the morning I always ask her, "how can I make you happy today"

i guess you figured out what works. you can only do that with a good women, a giver. but it's a two way street give and take. i have a great women but i also realize that you have to be willing to be the best you can be not only just her. when you have a great women it's much easier to do

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..