Sign in to follow this  
Semper paratus

How/where to log out.

Semper paratus

I'll be darned if I can find the log out button. I am starting to feel claustrophobic, as in trapped. Lost in space. Help ! Let me out of here ! It's like I have fallen and I can't get up. Save me !

Salty Dog
Just now, Semper paratus said:

I'll be darned if I can find the log out button. I am starting to feel claustrophobic, as in trapped. Lost in space. Help ! Let me out of here ! It's like I have fallen and I can't get up. Save me !

Check in the upper right corner where you should see something like this:

logout.JPG

Select the down error to the right of your name.

The pulldown menu will give you the option to sign out.

Semper paratus

Nope, all I have is the bell looking thing and the envelope thing, after that it is just blank.

Semper paratus
1 hour ago, Salty Dog said:

Check in the upper right corner where you should see something like this:

logout.JPG

Select the down error to the right of your name.

The pulldown menu will give you the option to sign out.

I cleared the history again just to be safe. Then I closed everything and did a restart. My Donald Duck and name came up right where it should be for a split second, then poof, invisible. I did another restart and the same thing happened.

Salty Dog
17 minutes ago, Semper paratus said:

I cleared the history again just to be safe. Then I closed everything and did a restart. My Donald Duck and name came up right where it should be for a split second, then poof, invisible. I did another restart and the same thing happened.

I looks like the tech guy might need to check this one out.

@Member #1

Edited by Salty Dog

Member #1
1 hour ago, Semper paratus said:

Nope, all I have is the bell looking thing and the envelope thing, after that it is just blank.

We will contact you via PM to help resolve your issue.

@EmXaN

• Thanks 1

Semper paratus

I just did an experiment and went to the old Firefox that I quit using a couple of years ago due to too many problems. But the forum works just fine there with the sign in and sign out. Hopefully we can figure out why it won't work correctly with Google as that is where I spend my time. Thanks again. I hope this helps pin point the problem. In my working days I looked at every problem as an opportunity and it served me well. :o)

I hop ethis helps

• Thanks 1

Semper paratus

Found another/better way to do a better screen shot, does this help ?

image.thumb.png.fc48816feafe1e8c4168c713fd14b0bb.png

Edited by Salty Dog

Semper paratus

Here's the latest screenshot. I can see my name and logout thing if I carefully scroll down just a bit but it shows up not where it should be but it is underneath the +Creative and bell thingy. So it's there but hidden unless I scroll up and down just a tad carefully. 

Screenshot (4).png

• Thanks 1