This Forum is Changing

Member #1

Mr. Mike

Mfurani...The world is religious, and the world is driven by politics... by their very definition these topics will be divisive. That is the way life is, and it is no reason to ban the topics from LinC.

According to you want to strip LinC of the following:.................

The so-called old guard members.

Your so-called Paul followers.... AKA  (your words) Pedos, criminals, bigots, racists etc

The evil DK

All things military

and of course politics and religion.

......and I probably missed a few...............Anything else LinC can do to make you happy?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member #1

• Mr. Mike

• jtmwatchbiz

• Headshot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you have seen, there are changes  in full effect here on the forum. We will use this thread as a conduit to keep you, our members informed.  We just opened the bonnet/hood  a week ago here and

The more things change, the more they stay the same. The new owner gives members more rope, and what do they do with it? They hang themselves (or they want to use it to hang somebody else). Amazing.

OK guys I let you both have your say. @lamoe and @mfuriani.  If you want to continue talking politics  or taking swipes at each other please exchange PMs or better yet email addresses and go at i

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Mr. Mike said:

As I understand it, Outlaw Topics do not appear on a members main page unless the member previously subscribed to the OT. If that is correct then the casual new member would never see it or be inconvenienced/put off/offended by it when consulting LinC for strictly RP information. The OT threads is where bickering sometimes occurs, and for me that is what makes it interesting.

Leaving the main page with a pure RP face would be what a new member would expect...all else would have to be subscribed to, should the member so chose.

Well, sorry Mr Mike but I have to get out of my hole. We're right on the topic, I hope. I know how much you love the hidden forums, I had the opportunity to read you. The name of the forum is LIVING IN CEBU FORUMS, every discussion should be around this country. The hidden forums were erected when the French trolls (there was more than one) start being nosy and indiscreet. The previous owner could no longer afford to interact with Skywalker in public, he could not trash Vivian by slapping her publicly in front of many members and drag for it in a public forum as he used to. Neither he could brag how he forced his underage gf to shave her p*ssy and show a picture of his great accomplishment in an open forum. So, blame it to the trolls, we saw the birth of the dirty kitchen, Should I continue? Maybe the daypay scam? The sale of fake software scam? No, let's go to the conclusion. By closing the hidden forums the owner will get rid of a portion of members they produce nothing here. But once the word is spread it will bring new members or returnees in bigger numbers, more productive and better reputation. That's what we call a change.  Its up to the owner.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, TequilaSunset said:

From my POV, it's like so many other forums I read and don't participate too much in

47 minutes ago, Jawny said:

All this thread needs now is the member with a dictionary to come along and correct the spelling or misuse of words.  Better yet, actual typos

The forum has a stange setup. If you look at the leader boards,  post and the likes are mostly 50% and up from mods and admins. If was just in another similar forum and I saw only  ONE correction from an admin/mod in several days, where a correction to a link was made (verification of content)

It was suggested in earlier post (or maybe different thread about the site) that mods should be elected, but one answer was that members are like reporter and mods like editors. But this fact is actually dead wrong - here mods and admins take a total different role! The mostly drive the content (see leaderboard). So you end up having all the time the same direction (as made by comments above and seems to be proven) I have nothing against these mods/admins - but ithese roles should nit mixed-. It seems to me that  mods/admin take on the role of "superusers" as well - but that does not go well (anywhere where you do not have a separation of power). Either you are a member (contributor)  or a mod/admin, but then take on this role (i.e. by verifying content etc. but not  speilling. or driving the discussion.)

Lots of members stated in these threads that change is needed...maybe something to look into (also for member#1). If you want to change a "company", you need to change the management. The top is already changed...

18 minutes ago, Mr. Mike said:

Mfurani...The world is religious, and the world is driven by politics... by their very definition these topics will be divisive. That is the way life is, and it is no reason to ban the topics from LinC.

According to you want to strip LinC of the following:.................

The so-called old guard members.

Your so-called Paul followers.... AKA  (your words) Pedos, criminals, bigots, racists etc

The evil DK

All things military

and of course politics and religion.

......and I probably missed a few...............Anything else LinC can do to make you happy?

Unless the old guard members have the mental capacity to adjust their thinking to "the new order" and stop been nostalgic of a peddler that some of you were ready to commit suicide just for a warning you were getting from him! Let alone what may have happened to you if banned!! 

As for the politics, would you answer me, when was the last time a liberal survived your bigots' trump die hard forum? Is this your conception about Democracy? 

Edited by mfuriani
USMC-Retired

@Member #1  Will review any suggestions.  The Dirty Kitchen is upon request given a certian criteria.  Request to join.   Outlaw forums which are political in nature keep members engaged with the forum but these off the main board unless you request.  Both are designed for that purpose and keeping the purpose of the board Cebu related.  

I can name several liberals in the Outlaw Forum.  I can also name several moderates.  The longest running thread in the Outlaw forum is a liberal anti-Trump post.  It has almost 400 posts.  So I am not sure what you refer to liberals not surviving.  Yes trump followers out number those that are against him.  Even I felt that wrath because I do not like Trump nor wanted him to be elected.  

The same rules apply however with new management we will see how these rules adapt for Outlaw and Dirty Kitchen.  They may just disappear but right now they remain.  

Edited by USMC-Retired
  • Like 4
11 minutes ago, USMC-Retired said:

@Member #1  Will review any suggestions.  The Dirty Kitchen is upon request given a certian criteria.  Request to join.   Outlaw forums which are political in nature keep members engaged with the forum but these off the main board unless you request.  Both are designed for that purpose and keeping the purpose of the board Cebu related.  

I can name several liberals in the Outlaw Forum.  I can also name several moderates.  The longest running thread in the Outlaw forum is a liberal anti-Trump post.  It has almost 400 posts.  So I am not sure what you refer to liberals not surviving.  Yes trump followers out number those that are against him.  Even I felt that wrath because I do not like Trump nor wanted him to be elected.  

The same rules apply however with new management we will see how these rules adapt for Outlaw and Dirty Kitchen.  They may just disappear but right now they remain.  

Are you conveying here a Member1 message or is this your own opinion/wish? 

Edited by oztony
Remove post from quote box
USMC-Retired

Please fix your post you have written inside a quote which is not my quote.  

I have zero say in which way it will go, to be real honest I do not care.  I posted so that member #1 will be notified of your suggestions and CGU suggestion.  Thus not to be overlooked and you can have an answer. 

• Like 1
oztony
2 minutes ago, USMC-Retired said:

Please fix your post you have written inside a quote which is not my quote.  

I have zero say in which way it will go, to be real honest I do not care.  I posted so that member #1 will be notified of your suggestions and CGU suggestion.  Thus not to be overlooked and you can have an answer. 

I have changed it ,............. @mfuriani  Do not include your post within a quote box containing the post of another member , as it appears as though they have scripted the entire post within the quote. box.

oztony
1 hour ago, oztony said:

TOPIC TITLE : This Forum Is Changing:

Lets break away from the political persuasions , what flavor ice cream or what color ice block you prefer and head back to less controversial ground ,

The new owner has expressed that he is fed up with the political style arguments that take place here on the forum ...so lets move on ...please.

28 minutes ago, mfuriani said:

As for the politics, would you answer me, when was the last time a liberal survived your bigots' trump die hard forum? Is this your conception about Democracy? 

You are showing a blatant disregard to leave politics out of this discussion , you are now on notice .....

• Like 5
contraman

It looks like you are dammed if you do and dammed if you don't.

Remember, that you can please some of the people some of the time

But you can not please all of the people all of the time.

That's just how life is. :twocents:

Edited by contraman
  • Like 1
Mr. Mike

Mfurani...I mean Evan...I am aware of all of that (above post)as is most of the membership. Don't know that I believe it....don't care really.   "you love the hidden forums" ...really? So what does that make me? What kind of undesirable would you call me?.????

" get rid of a portion of members they (your word) produce nothing here"  Where are you from Field Marshall? Who the hell are you to judge who is producing or not on this forum? You started  making trouble when  you made your first insipid post under the guise of being an eager, new Linc fan...I call BS.

You showed up with an agenda, and an obvious axe to grind with LinC. and its membership. The more you post, the more obvious it becomes.

You are a waste of time............

Edited by Mr. Mike
  • Like 2
oztony

Alrighty Folks , a certain member here has been granted a platform by the new owner to blow off all of his hot air , that's all it is hot air...but he will abide by the posting guidelines as the rest of us have to or he will be dealt with for not doing so as would we.

Lets keep the personal attacks out of it and just be very clever with our wording ...it works better ...

• Like 4
2 hours ago, TequilaSunset said:

Thank you for the validation... you are my poster child!  WTG Keyboard tough guy.

If I take it as an attack, it is an attack, whether you like it or not. That is part of life, and for every action there is a reaction. I understand that, and I have strong feeling you don't get that. You whine about somebody commenting to you and why are they doing it when your post wasn't directed at them (Sounds like a snowflake to me). Well slick, I got news for you, my post was not directed at you either, yet you got all pissy about it and calling me a snowflake and to grow up. "Grow Up" seems to be your favorite tag line, I suggest you take a long hard look in the mirror. 

I have no idea what you are talking about, please quote the post where i called you a snowflake i would like to see that????

USMC-Retired

@Member #1

The purpose of this thread has exceeded it's usefulness.  There is another topic you can use for suggestions and request of the new owner.  

The two topics have morphed into the same theme.  So please use the above theme to continue your requests of the new owner.  

• Like 1
  • Site Owner
Member #1

I was just about to close this thread. 

People can meet in a PM if they want to bicker. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1