This Forum is Changing

Member #1

mfuriani

The very fact that your post is available to be read is an indication that this site is indeed changing and the response from the new owner was much more gracious I believe than I or most here would have afforded it.

He's gonna be fun to converse with- when he's  not being banned  - maybe I'll even go back to my George Jetson avatar just for him

I do have a question or should I start a another thread? 

Do you have permission for the "Off Topic Hidden Thread" - If so I will go there. That's not the question - this is.

" all bigots, racists Reps who left the US shithole to put themselves in a PH shithole and blame it to the muslims and Mexicans instead to themselves, "

I will assume   Reps  stands for Repubs = Republicans and  PH for PR = Philippine Republic

If the PR may I ask why you've visited 6-9 times if it is a shithole? 

Is it for the climate? Food? Infrastructure? Or an activity you can't engage in in the US?

Before you ignore my question and ask me  why I'm here 

For this Con - not Repub - it is not for the climate, food, or infrastructure - it is for an activity I can not engage in in the US - maybe in the future if we do get married - and  that is to have a woman I care for dearly and who  cares for me without the baggage a Western woman brings to a relationship

Your turn

Edited by lamoe
  • Like 1
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member #1

• Mr. Mike

• jtmwatchbiz

• Headshot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you have seen, there are changes  in full effect here on the forum. We will use this thread as a conduit to keep you, our members informed.  We just opened the bonnet/hood  a week ago here and

The more things change, the more they stay the same. The new owner gives members more rope, and what do they do with it? They hang themselves (or they want to use it to hang somebody else). Amazing.

OK guys I let you both have your say. @lamoe and @mfuriani.  If you want to continue talking politics  or taking swipes at each other please exchange PMs or better yet email addresses and go at i

Posted Images

Davaoeno
12 minutes ago, Mr. Mike said:

I read your response ....

I might point out that one of the things you wanted for the forum was "no personal attacks". Yet here on the main forum I see personal attacks.....tolerated... at least for the moment.

How long will this be allowed?

As I see it the poster only attacked one Person personally- and Paul is obviously no longer around. Nobody else was attacked personally. You are barking up the wrong tree here Mr Mike. Might I suggest that before you go off the deep end sit back for awhile and see if you really have anything to complain about. We will know soon enough. I like the idea of free speech- Which only gets restricted if and when necessary

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Semper paratus

I would like to suggest that the members get to vote via secret ballot to the new owner on who to keep as Moderators and Administrators. Who to keep, who to not keep, or add someone .

24 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

As I see it the poster only attacked one Person personally- and Paul is obviously no longer around. Nobody else was attacked personally. You are barking up the wrong tree here Mr Mike. Might I suggest that before you go off the deep end sit back for awhile and see if you really have anything to complain about. We will know soon enough. I like the idea of free speech- Which only gets restricted if and when necessary

HUH?

"without dirty kitchen harboring pedophiles scammers and criminals, or the US politics where all bigots, racists Reps who left the US shithole to put themselves in a PH shithole and blame it to the muslims and Mexicans instead to themselves, banning any one else who had different views on America. "

I admit his grammar is a little rough but  to me that is not a condemnation of Paul and without any qualifiers that's a rather direct statement since he specifically included racists Reps ( Repubs) and excluded Dems, Indies, or libs.

While I am not a  Repub but I was a sales Rep, I would bet that he would include Cons, since I have the impression he would make no distinction.

mfuriani  -

if my impression is wrong please correct it. TY

Edited by lamoe
  • Like 1
Just now, Semper paratus said:

I would like to suggest that the members get to vote via secret ballot to the new owner on who to keep as Moderators and Administrators. Who to keep, who to not keep, or add someone .

disagree, I think that is a bad idea

• Like 2
Mr. Mike

Daveo....You are right buddy, and typically I do not complain. With the exception of one person, all other insults were delivered by association....not personal. Good point...............and I hate you for it:P

Edited by Mr. Mike
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Semper paratus
3 minutes ago, Woolf said:

disagree, I think that is a bad idea

Why do you think it is a bad idea ?

12 minutes ago, Mr. Mike said:

Daveo....You are right buddy, and typically I do not complain. With the exception of one person, all other insults were delivered by association....not personal. Good point...............and I hate you for it:P

I disagree - same as saying - AH lawyers

"Rasists Reps"

Have asked for clarification 

Edited by lamoe
  • Like 1

the owner select his crew

if he gets complaints about a crew member he may or may not take action

• Like 6
Mr. Mike

Lamoe...I understand, believe me! I made my point, but it was deflected. Nuff said.

I'm just trying to chill out...pet my dogs, and raise Michelle Pheiffer on her smart phone.

Wait, I gotta take this call.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
Semper paratus
13 minutes ago, Woolf said:

the owner select his crew

if he gets complaints about a crew member he may or may not take action

I don't think the owner selected this crew, he/she inherited them. 

• Like 1
Just now, Semper paratus said:

I don't think the owner selected this crew, he/she inherited them. 

did he terminate any of the crew members ??

maybe, who knows, whatever 

he elected to keep those still here so he has in fact selected them

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

you risk many of the staff members stuffing the ballot box in an attempt to obtain their freedom

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
Semper paratus
1 minute ago, Woolf said:

did he terminate any of the crew members ??

maybe, who knows, whatever 

he elected to keep those still here so he has in fact selected them

Perhaps the new owner should decide about my suggestion. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Semper paratus said:

Perhaps the new owner should decide about my suggestion. 

sure,  it will not be I to decide, I have no say in that matter, I can still come with my opinion

I hope 

• Like 1