Sign in to follow this  
Soupeod

Bud Brown's Philippines Videos

Headshot

Yellow Cab Pizza. We always get their parmesan cheese hot wings in addition to the pizza.

Soupeod

• Like 2

HeyMike

I watched  some of Bud Brown's other videos after seeing this one. He seems like a great guy.

Contango

Bud seems nice - perhaps to nice.

Headshot

Here is another video from Bud. He has a heart of gold.

Hopefully, he is able to do this sort of thing for years to come.

• Like 5

oztony

Where as you may think you are clever Bill , take it from me you are not , if this thread goes one ounce sideways , like the troublesome one we just locked , in which you were part of the cause , Bud Brown videos won't be screening for quite some time .....

• Like 1

Irish_Geo

I think if he wants to do this regularly and idea would be to talk to the cops at the local station, tell them what he wants to do and arrange to meet the street kids in the presence (se/ce?) of a police officer to hand out the stuff.

I love that he cares enough to do this but I also completely understand the risk that he 'is' taking.

• Like 2

SkyMan
20 minutes ago, Irish_Geo said:

I think if he wants to do this regularly and idea would be to talk to the cops at the local station, tell them what he wants to do and arrange to meet the street kids in the presence (se/ce?) of a police officer to hand out the stuff.

I love that he cares enough to do this but I also completely understand the risk that he 'is' taking.

That would be a bit of a PITA but really a good idea.  I'm sure he'd rather be more spontaneous but I'd hate for him to wind up spending his last years in a bad place..

Headshot
1 hour ago, oztony said:

Where as you may think you are clever Bill , take it from me you are not , if this thread goes one ounce sideways , like the troublesome one we just locked , in which you were part of the cause , Bud Brown videos won't be screening for quite some time .....

Not clever. I just wanted to give it another chance to NOT go sideways. I truly think that Bud has a heart of gold, and I seriously doubt that he has anything to worry about. He is well known in his community for the good things he does, so it isn't likely that anybody would actually mistake what he does for anything evil. For that reason, I hope we can keep the discussion about risks out of this topic.

• Like 2

Edwin

He seems like a great guy who enjoys helping the kids. I applaud his efforts. 

Edited by Edwin
Spelling
  • Like 2

Soupeod

• Like 2

Soupeod

Soupeod

Soupeod

delancey

He does nice things, no innuendo.

I guess if you need that to feel then have at it.

His style of giving is just objectifying him.

P100 to our helpers 15 year old daughter for a load by handing it to the mom in front of the intended minor receipient while my wife was present. Context, minor helps wash clothes.

Hopefully just as generous but more judicious, and rewarding effort.

Just my opinion, no right or wrong.