Sign in to follow this  
snt mig

Taxi to Sibulan Fast Craft

snt mig

Hi all...will, be arriving in Cebu with a friend ,on Feb 7, 11:15 am,and need to get to Liloan fast Craft to Negros... Done Ceres many times and it would be ok for me ,but not my friend.. Like to catch a ride with someone or taxi if not outrages cost. Any suggestions ?

cheers,Michael

shadow
9 minutes ago, snt mig said:

Hi all...will, be arriving in Cebu with a friend ,on Feb 7, 11:15 am,and need to get to Liloan fast Craft to Negros... Done Ceres many times and it would be ok for me ,but not my friend.. Like to catch a ride with someone or taxi if not outrages cost. Any suggestions ?

cheers,Michael

Taxi cost is P3000-P4000. My suggestion would be Danny Noy. Danny has been used by many forum members for many years. Danny's website appears to be down, I will try to make contact with him and get you a valid cell number.

A_Simple_Man
29 minutes ago, snt mig said:

Any suggestions ?

For the price of a taxi to Liloan you may be able to get 2 flights from Mactan to Dumaguete on Cebu Pacific. As I look at their site today I see tickets are still available at about 1,800 each and that's about what the taxi will cost you.  Just a suggestion since you asked.

• Like 2

shadow

Danny Noy's updated phone number is 09061534659.

SkyMan

I think both OceanJet and Weesam have ferries from Cebu to Duma.

shadow
27 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

I think both OceanJet and Weesam have ferries from Cebu to Duma.

Oceanjet, yes. Weesam, no. Many slow boats make the night trip. 

My preferred method Cebu to Duma is the Sunday daytime Cokaliong slow boat. (P300) Leaves at noon, takes about 6 hours.  Take a nap, get up, have a bite to eat (bring your own), walk around, have a beer or three, watch the view from the upper decks,...

Very relaxing, nice trip, weather permitting.

• Like 2

snt mig

Ocean Jet times do not work... Cebu Pacific is not so reliable...

Who is Danny Noy.? Taxie? Does he have an email ? approx cost.

Thanks for the help guys...Miguel

shadow
32 minutes ago, snt mig said:

[email protected]

Headshot
47 minutes ago, snt mig said:

Danny Noy is a taxi owner/operator. He is very trusted by many LinC Forums members. Shadow already gave you the approximate cost. Danny drives a Toyota Avanza taxi (a mini-van), so he has room for passengers AND their luggage.

3 hours ago, shadow said:

Taxi cost is P3000-P4000. My suggestion would be Danny Noy. Danny has been used by many forum members for many years. Danny's website appears to be down, I will try to make contact with him and get you a valid cell number.

Edited by Headshot
  • Thanks 2

SkyMan
9 hours ago, shadow said:

have a bite to eat (bring your own)

This is important.

shadow
2 hours ago, SkyMan said:

This is important.

Yes, basic snacks are available for purchase on the boat, it has a snack bar. However, if your metabolism is such that you cannot survive for 6 hours, take something to eat with you. I generally take something along the lines of canned tuna and crackers, rather than count on the Filipino fare on the boat.

snt mig

Thanks Shadow...

• Like 1

Jim Sibbick
21 hours ago, snt mig said:

Danny Noy was the driver for the tours when Paul (admin) and myself had a tourism business in Cebu City.

He has had his own business for about 10 years and has proved himself very reliable in that time. If you are on Tripadvisor, he is a Trip advisor recommended driver. He is a DOT accredited tour operator for the province of Cebu. He used to have a taxi but gave up the taxi licence. He still has the car that was used as a taxi. Instead of the original white, it has now been painted brown and he employs some one else to drive it. He also has a van which he drives. 

He is on facebook but it seems only for personal use, not business. His other contact details are below

Danny Noy
Email: [email protected]
Tel Nos: +63 906 153 4659 or +63 922 463 3757 

I would expect to pay about P3000 but you will have to ask him for a quote.

I personally would just catch OceanJet from pier 1 in Cebu City to Dumaguete. The OceanJet trip is twice a day now. That costs P1200 per person.

• Like 1

snt mig

Thank you Jim..Yes I would much rather take the Ocean jet but, cause we arrive at 1130 am, the first trip would be 1 pm fron Cebu ,arrive Tag at 3 pm .There is no trip to Dumaguete after 1210 pm,so we would be stuck in Bohol...

• Like 1

liquido
7 hours ago, snt mig said:

There is no trip to Dumaguete after 1210 pm,so we would be stuck in Bohol...

Not a bad place to be stuck...I know its been mentioned but CP now flys to Duma  2 times a day now..I use to do that route awhile back and never had a problem...To me well worth the small change of flying...Yeah a few times late but no hassle and get there now..I guess thats my way of liking to travel.......

Edited by liquido