Sign in to follow this  
JohnSurrey

13A Visa ?

Jawny
1 hour ago, jimyati said:

One thing Id like to add, giving credit where due.  I went in today for interview for ACR-I Resident.  Everybody, everybody employed in the BoI office is superhumanly polite and courteous and helpful and accommodating.  If there's a mistake in a form they white it out and correct it.  Maybe they were closed yesterday, because it like a zoo in there today,  Still, everyone just as patient and helpful as ever.  Especially the big guy at the main desk with the beard.  When waiting, its a delight to just sit and watch him man his post.  I with Duterte would just hand BoI over to him and say "Fix this mess".

Thanks for sharing. Hope the interview went well.  Incidentally, it is BI.

tonny

DID my anual 13A today not to bad but no air at 8am and slow process but still out in a hr.,make sure once you have paid and get your receit go back across the hall again get them to put it in the computer  ok good luck

• Like 1

SkyMan
1 hour ago, tonny said:

DID my anual 13A today not to bad but no air at 8am and slow process but still out in a hr.,make sure once you have paid and get your receit go back across the hall again get them to put it in the computer  ok good luck

ARs are not just for 13A holders.  And while I am a bit OCD, I can't imagine running to the BoI at 8AM on the first day of the year to be the first to pay it.  Hahahahaha

Davaoeno
2 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

I can't imagine running to the BoI at 8AM on the first day of the year to be the first to pay it. 

It doesn't have the same punch as having the first birth of the year registered ! 

• Thanks 1

SkyMan
7 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

It doesn't have the same punch as having the first birth of the year registered ! 

Receipt #1 baby!!  Woohoo!!!

JohnSurrey
2 hours ago, SkyMan said:

BOI is the Board of Investments.  BoI is commonly used for the BI.

Very interesting information SkyMan... I personally use my own "Title of the Thread" rule to remind myself which abbr (abbrv, abbrev) I should be using when in doubt e.g.

13A Visa ? - "Title of the Thread Rule" - Use BoI or BI or BUT NOT BOI.