rep1

TV Shows/Series

MickyG

I usually stream what i want to watch as it is rare that scenes are cut. lately I have found that Narcos mexico and season 3 of the last kingdom have great download quality......but no freaking audio.

I eventually found episode 1 of narcos mexico with audio.. the rest nada.  any suggestions

SkyMan

I understand Netflix has a good 6 partner on Dogs but I can't find a torrent for it.  Anyone know where I can get it besides Netflix because my internet isn't fast enough to stream. 

MickyG
3 hours ago, SkyMan said:

I understand Netflix has a good 6 partner on Dogs but I can't find a torrent for it.  Anyone know where I can get it besides Netflix because my internet isn't fast enough to stream. 

I just download the stream then watch at leisure as speed is not then an issue.  I have found a magnet link to download all season 3 10 episodes of the Last kingdom and Narcos Mexico. i am downloading the first one as it is pretty slow at about 100mbs and is  close to 5g

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

liquido

Been watching the latest Narcos:Mexico...Just as good as the previous Pablo Escobar one..I downloaded the whole series..This is about the DEA under cover agent Kiki Camarena and how at the end he was brutally tortured and killed...I cant imagine the courage he had in that brutal under cover environment of those drug cartels...Just beware that half the dialogue is in Spanish so make sure you get the copy with sub titles..I know its a pain in the ass..Im not fluent in Spanish but it helps..

T.S.
On 11/19/2018 at 6:40 PM, MickyG said:

I usually stream what i want to watch as it is rare that scenes are cut. lately I have found that Narcos mexico and season 3 of the last kingdom have great download quality......but no freaking audio.

I eventually found episode 1 of narcos mexico with audio.. the rest nada.  any suggestions

How are you streaming/playing them? I had some "no audio" issues with MX player on android devices before which was fixed with a switch to VLC player.

MickyG

Sorry I missed your response

i eventually found a download that supported the full whack i think Net flix had not approved full distribution. once they has it was no problem

Just watched the season 1, three episodes of Manhunt produced by UK Tv. Based on factual events in SW London following the murder and assault on three young women/girls.

Martin Cluness (''Men behaving badly'', sit com)in a straight role as the leading plod. Wonderful work

well worth the time to watch(commercial breaks have been edited out so its easy to watch)

DeedleNuts
On 10/16/2018 at 7:00 PM, SkyMan said:

Yeah, plus the premise seems a little unbelievable.  We have these future almost human like robots which are many years down the road still and even references to decades old models that are still far advanced from what we have now, and yet all the other tech is current state?  The theme of sentient robots turning on their creators has been overdone I think.

I liked it, particularly the theme of what the creator owes the creation on a moral level. 

The technology stuff fails in the typical way but that's just an example of the famous blind spot:

“Briefly stated, the Gell-Mann Amnesia effect is as follows. You open the newspaper to an article on some subject you know well. In Murray's case, physics. In mine, show business. You read the article and see the journalist has absolutely no understanding of either the facts or the issues. Often, the article is so wrong it actually presents the story backward—reversing cause and effect. I call these the "wet streets cause rain" stories. Paper's full of them.
In any case, you read with exasperation or amusement the multiple errors in a story, and then turn the page to national or international affairs, and read as if the rest of the newspaper was somehow more accurate about Palestine than the baloney you just read. You turn the page, and forget what you know.”

SkyMan
On 4/4/2017 at 10:04 AM, Enuff said:

I just binged watched Last Kingdom.

If you like Vikings and Game of Thrones you will enjoy Last Kingdom.

Looks like they're doing a fourth season.

salmusa
Posted (edited)

I haven't followed any TV show for quite some time. I just switch on to a channel called HITS on cable and watch some old shows or Sitcoms whenever I can. Shows when first aired was when I was too little to appreciate but something my grandparents and parents enjoyed watching.  I don't know if any expat or non-Filipino here realize that until the late 90s US shows and sitcoms dominated TV and shown on primetime. This was before cable and there were only 4 channels here and one was state-run. Filipino shows were only a handful and most of it was on ABS-CBN. There was also less of those damn commercials.

Edited by salmusa
  • Like 1

Semper paratus

Hopefully some nit picker will not find this to be off topic , but what are the opinions on the best satellite TV companies, pros, cons, dependability, to watch these TV series on and do they still work in a brownout if one has a generator ? If this doesn't belong on this thread feel free to stick it somewhere.......................else.  LOL hahahahahaha

Happy Easter :o)

SkyMan
On 2/26/2016 at 10:18 AM, SkyMan said:

Elementary (very good),

Just noticed Season 7 started up about a month ago.

Soupeod

Great Show and season 2 is now on Netflix.

Gus
Great Show and season 2 is now on Netflix.

That's running behind a bit ..I'm currently on Season 3, ep 6 ..
1d7a4ec41323bda93880ce44b4b9fa1d.jpg9699ab88165d321f72ee2b941894e14b.jpg

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Gus
spacer.pngspacer.png

787d3c80c974d8b24f85d1cf02aab6be.jpg

Soupeod
2 hours ago, Gus said:

1d7a4ec41323bda93880ce44b4b9fa1d.jpg9699ab88165d321f72ee2b941894e14b.jpg

Gus, absolutely... I meant season three. Thx :)

• Like 1