Sign in to follow this  
smokey

I CARD. VS. SRRV

Davaoeno
2 hours ago, SkyMan said:

Ok so new members get charged the $360 annual fee  unless on the courtesy/extended courtesy SRRV

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Confused 1

greatplace

A close American friend passed away here on Negros Oriental he was on a SRRV.  Being the Executor to his will to clear his $20,000 with the PRA it took just under 1 year to pass the funds to the person nominated in his Will.  And you have to go the PRA main office in Makati Manila with a lot of legal paper work from the courts, American Embassy etc 

SkyMan
1 minute ago, greatplace said:

A close American friend passed away here on Negros Oriental he was on a SRRV.  Being the Executor to his will to clear his $20,000 with the PRA it took just under 1 year to pass the funds to the person nominated in his Will.  And you have to go the PRA main office in Makati Manila with a lot of legal paper work from the courts, American Embassy etc 

Was it the full $20K or was there some legal expenses?  And how much did you have to pend to get all that accomplished?  End result $19.5K ish?

greatplace
3 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

Was it the full $20K or was there some legal expenses?  And how much did you have to pend to get all that accomplished?  End result $19.5K ish?

Sky Man it was the full $20,000 its quite complicated his estate was valued at around $1.2 million dollars here in Negros and his estate in the Florida Key largo was valued I believe $1.5 million.  I had nothing to do with his American affairs.  We both use the same Attorney who is a close friend so he organised the probate from the Court.  I was summons to appear in court here in Dgte because it was such a large amount of funds being left to his helper and his Filipino wife he was not married.  

• Like 1

SkyMan
2 hours ago, greatplace said:

Sky Man it was the full $20,000

Minus the legal paperwork and going to the PRA, etc.  But glad to see the $20K actually returned.