• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• broden

• TequilaSunset

• Salty Dog

• Richard K

CardiacKid

Strange. I have 2 Hyundai's and have done nothing but oil changes and tire replacement in 4 years. The Japanese are really regretting giving the Koreans those tours of their auto plants.

• Like 2
TequilaSunset
Just now, RogerDat said:

25552203_933467636829320_2444922507582845437_n.jpg.7e9e5abff4b707a7f8d1f7e3ed13fc0b.jpg

Battle Wagon... heavy sled!

• Like 1
jtmwatchbiz

mike neal in the far lane.  back when we were running our team competing in top sportsman pro modified IHRA events he would run this thing in our same class.   this particular pass he made is short track 1/8 mile racing and he carried the front wheels clear thru the finish line.   he has balls the size of church bells as i would have aborted that run as soon as i made the second gear change :)

• Like 4
TequilaSunset

I love drag racing! As a kid I saw my first race in 1970 (My dad worked the on the Ambulance crew)... I had a hard on for Jungle Pam!!! Fuel altered's (Wild Willy Borsch) top fuel (Garlits) and FC's (The Snake and the Mongoose)... Pro Stock. Miss all the old school drivers and fire burnouts!

• Like 2
jtmwatchbiz
26 minutes ago, TequilaSunset said:

I love drag racing!

ahaha i was the driver for a touring top sportsman pro modified team but i don't miss it anymore.   lost most of the hearing in my right ear and still have flash backs of trying to shift the lenco and keep the stupid thing straight.   maybe start another thread on it and we can reminisce?  i posted pics of our team cars i drove in another thread a while back.   :) 

• Like 3
TequilaSunset
20 minutes ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

ahaha i was the driver for a touring top sportsman pro modified team but i don't miss it anymore.   lost most of the hearing in my right ear and still have flash backs of trying to shift the lenco and keep the stupid thing straight.   maybe start another thread on it and we can reminisce?  i posted pics of our team cars i drove in another thread a while back.   :) 

I envy you... I did the Wed night drags a few times for street racers, just to get a feel of what it might be like. During the Car Craft Nationals I made it to the finals in my El Camino SS... handicap start. I was up against a pro street Camero,  and as I got near the line I could not see him in my mirrors, or hear him... I tapped the brakes so not to break out and then I see a flash of red as he flies by me... my friends never let me hear the end of it!

• Like 2
TequilaSunset

Wild Willy... Jungle Jim and his fire burnouts

15ed4f408b071043233c53e06452d046.jpg

0xDbgvBRYk9U4QNwHAkd2w=s880.jpg

Edited by TequilaSunset
  • Like 2
jtmwatchbiz

i'm not sure i linked he thread properly but here is the last page where i talked a bit on my racing days.   if you scroll up on that page it includes our first car we ran. :)

Edited by jtmwatchbiz
  • Like 2