broden

Dogs

Kahuna
5 minutes ago, broden said:

i did that years back.. wasn't safety glass though.. was just old school quarter inch thick glass

cut my nose most of the way off my face.. tore open my left elbow and a smaller cut on my left shin

glad to see no blood.. and safety glass for the doggie

Hard to see but looks like he was chasing a ball or he had one in his mouth but something is rolling in the yard right before doggy shakes it off.  Doggy was ok it said..  :thumbs_up:

"Was playing with my dog and he got excited and ran through the glass door. Don't worry though, he's perfectly fine with no bad injuries :) "

Your accident sounds pretty nasty..  Wow..  :shocked:

Edited by Kahuna
  • Like 1

broden
24 minutes ago, Kahuna said:

Hard to see but looks like he was chasing a ball or he had one in his mouth but something is rolling in the yard right before doggy shakes it off.  Doggy was ok it said..  :thumbs_up:

Your accident sounds pretty nasty..  Wow..  :shocked:

wasn't my most fun day..

was loud i'm told i was too in the moment to hear it but acrss the street neighbors came over to find out what the loud noise was from me hitting it..

was the frame of my glasses that pushed down through my nose.. but they also probably saved my eyes from the actual glass

funny thing was it was cause of a dog.. tiny little pup out in the yard .. the glass door was internal to the house..was once a patio door but a room had been added there to the house.. i pulled the damn thing shut my self the first time through it then turned right back around to go back to the other room to look out a window to see where the dog was heading and step and a half boom half way through the glass.. looked up saw a guillotine of glass hanging over my head.. backed out.. looked at my brother who was there also.. i said.. am i bleeding? he said .. don't move.. i said .. shit!... cause i knew what don't move meant.. was my parents house.. my Mom who was by then very use to seeing me needing to get sewn back together.. came to see what had happened and told me to get on the linoleum haha .. by this time me getting sewn back together was like a couple having their tenth kid.. nothing to see here :D

• Sad 1

Kahuna
2 minutes ago, broden said:

wasn't my most fun day..

was loud i'm told i was too in the moment to hear it but acrss the street neighbors came over to find out what the loud noise was from me hitting it..

was the frame of my glasses that pushed down through my nose.. but they also probably saved my eyes from the actual glass

funny thing was it was cause of a dog.. tiny little pup out in the yard .. the glass door was internal to the house..was once a patio door but a room had been added there to the house.. i pulled the damn thing shut my self the first time through it then turned right back around to go back to the other room to look out a window to see where the dog was heading and step and a half boom half way through the glass.. looked up saw a guillotine of glass hanging over my head.. backed out.. looked at my brother who was there also.. i said.. am i bleeding? he said .. don't move.. i said .. shit!... cause i knew what don't move meant.. was my parents house.. my Mom who was by then very use to seeing me needing to get sewn back together.. came to see what had happened and told me to get on the linoleum haha .. by this time me getting sewn back together was like a couple having their tenth kid.. nothing to see here :D

kind of "cringing" me Bro  :(    

Good thing you weren't all by yourself..

• Like 1

broden
6 minutes ago, Kahuna said:

kind of "cringing" me Bro  :(    

Good thing you weren't all by yourself..

probably would of sat down and watching tv till i noticed myself dripping..

my Mom would of been pissed .. blood all over the furniture like that

• Like 1

broden

animals-120.jpg

• Haha 3

broden

8Sw6p0t.gif

• Like 3

broden

3xtFk8V.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

the.lone.gunman

IMG_0819.JPG.1d3fa68ff69d02935778f28426d34146.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Mr. Mike

Beautiful Malamute ............the four wheel drive Husky...yet much larger. Used for heavy hauling dogs sleds.

...sadly, I lost mine almost two years ago. She was a princess!

Edited by Mr. Mike
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

broden

z-funny-183.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Dafey

• Like 4

Dafey

• Like 2
  • Haha 2