Top Posters In This Topic

• Woolf

• Headshot

• Richard K

• to_dave007

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Llorente Eastern Samar yesterday..

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/manila/local-news/2017/12/13/urduja-changes-course-eastern-samar-under-signal-no-1-579613    

look up "nipple head" or "dickhead"... while you are at it... you might want to submit a picture... I don't know why I keep forgetting on this forum.. no matter what you say here?... always someone

Posted Images

Jeepney

Samar is getting real stuff now, and getting worse.

FB_IMG_15133254278265022.jpg

Edited by Jeepney
Tullioz

The circulation of the storm is still well offshore and appears to be moving slowly to the west. There has also been a huge increase in the convection west of the center over the past few hours as well which means a lot of intense rainfall will fall over a pretty large area. Right now most of the heaviest rain is till over water, but It's going to be a long night for a lot of people who find themselves underneath those storms as they move west. 

storm.gif.7bbd7135ce23644b8f39d90583d7d2bb.gif

5a338d0857f24_stormradar.jpg.5735920a40682296aeea3692ae702027.jpg

Richard K

We have been trying to call there in Samar.. to my g/f's sister and family but the cell phone is sketchy in the best of times and there is no service now. She and her kids and a few others are supposed to be coming for Christmas here leaving there first of next week... but last we heard buses were not moving out of there. Almost all of the bus service in that area is out of Borongan which about an hour north of Llorente.
I sure hope they can make it..I like having them here for Christmas... the kids are a blast to have around...

to_dave007

windy and wet day in north west Cebu (Tuburan Tabuelan) today..  few trees down.. power out at my place moist of day..  but back on by 5pm..  Nothing of an emergency nature.  But with Tabuelan ferry closed for at least 48 hours now the number of parked trucks waiting for ferry is well over 100.

JohnSurrey

Pissing it down for a couple of days now - water off - power off - power on again - quiet now - water still off - easy to fill up the bucket outside - it's more fun in the Philippines :D

Quite gusty - bit dangerous - because it stops and then starts very quickly - always nice to see one of the local medallion guys driving the motor in his sando...

Soupeod

Floods destroy approaches to Caraycaray and Larrazabal Bridges in Naval

December 16, 2017

Caraycaray Bridge Caraycaray Bridge
By BiliranIsland.com Staff
BiliranIsland.com
First Posted 10:30 PM December 16, 2017

NAVAL, Biliran – 2 bridges damaged in Naval. The approaches to Caraycaray and Larrazabal Bridges in Naval were damaged by rampaging floodwaters today.

Landslides in Biliran

December 16, 2017

Landslide-Biliran-Urduja-1-696x522.jpg Photo by Jalmz
By BiliranIsland.com Staff
BiliranIsland.com
First Posted 10:12 PM December 16, 2017

NAVAL, Biliran – Landslide in Lucsoon, Naval claims 3 dead, 20 others feared buried by soil from collapsed hillside.

Headshot

Sunshine and butterflies here in Mandaue today. We never got anything but some rain, and most of that was just drizzle. We had no wind (or even breeze) during the entire storm. It made it impossible for the guy we have touching up the paint on our house to do his job, but other than that, the biggest inconvenience was due to reduced visibility while driving.

1 hour ago, Headshot said:

Sunshine and butterflies here in Mandaue today. We never got anything but some rain, and most of that was just drizzle. We had no wind (or even breeze) during the entire storm. It made it impossible for the guy we have touching up the paint on our house to do his job, but other than that, the biggest inconvenience was due to reduced visibility while driving.

Escario and Osmena - real heavy  & very windy at times and down to about 77 F at night

Had to close balcony door to abut 1 inch opening  - even I was cold.

Headshot
43 minutes ago, lamoe said:

Escario and Osmena - real heavy  & very windy at times and down to about 77 F at night

Had to close balcony door to abut 1 inch opening  - even I was cold.

Yes, it did cool down quite nicely, didn't it? Wind is likely quite common at the lofty heights where you live.

Richard K

My g/f's sister and kids are not being able to come for Christmas from E. Samar... I'm bummed.. roads are washed out... no buses...I wanted to spend time with those little peckerheads.... really disappointed..

Richard K

Yeah... well I love those little peckerheads... i been a peckerhead too... maybe you too
Regardless... ima miss them here

Richard K
15 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

Urban Dictionary: peckerhead

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=peckerhead

One who has a penis for brains, and no social skills.

look up "nipple head" or "dickhead"... while you are at it... you might want to submit a picture...
I don't know why I keep forgetting on this forum.. no matter what you say here?... always someone ready to cuff at you and step in your shit... no matter how innocuous... 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1