Hay Yaw! New Guy CouchClown

couchclown

couchclown

Just found this forum and it is exactley what I was looking for! I'm not retiring yet however I had this great idea of moving to Cebu while I did online school and living off of my G.I. Bill(which is $1320.00 a month) and so far as I can tell from the intel i found on here and other websites it would be possible. :D I have never been to PI :( so I have a lot of questions which I'm sure could be answered on here. But for now just saying hi and talk to you guys later. :blink:

couchclown
Just found this forum and it is exactley what I was looking for! I'm not retiring yet however I had this great idea of moving to Cebu while I did online school and living off of my G.I. Bill(which is $1320.00 a month) and so far as I can tell from the intel i found on here and other websites it would be possible. :D I have never been to PI :( so I have a lot of questions which I'm sure could be answered on here. But for now just saying hi and talk to you guys later. :blink:

Thanks guys! I appreciate the warm welcome.

P.S. Forums in general are new to me so excuse me if I reply or post wrong.

couchclown
You've come to the right place. Welcome! :blink:

Thanks Gugma! Appreciate it! I really do. I should be in Cebu in June. Hopefully, I can make some pals on here before I head down there.