Sign in to follow this  
Travis

Looking for Suggestions. Tour Package for Palawan

Headshot
4 hours ago, Travis said:

We decided to do that very thing. It is too expensive to fly to El Nido so we will fly to PP  and take a van or bus. It will allow for some sight seeing.

I am glad you said something about snorkel gear, I thought they would have provided them on the tour. 

They will rent you face masks and snorkels on the boat tours. Swim fins for rent are less common.

Davaoeno
4 hours ago, Travis said:

We decided to do that very thing. It is too expensive to fly to El Nido so we will fly to PP  and take a van or bus. It will allow for some sight seeing.

:owned:

• Haha 3

SkyMan
On 12/15/2017 at 6:17 AM, Travis said:

I am glad you said something about snorkel gear, I thought they would have provided them on the tour. 

Assuming things is never a good idea.  Assuming things are included in the RP is 10 times as bad.  Make sure the gear is included in the tour price, make sure it works and fits before you leave and that it gets on the boat.

SkyMan
On 12/15/2017 at 3:48 AM, Travis said:

Thanks I will check it out

Saying thanks is nice but it's easier to just click the little heart icon on the bottom right of the post you want to thank and avoids some clutter.  That's the reason it's there.

• Like 1

GwapoGuy

Just hope that Travis has the wherewithal to right a trip report upon his return!

• Like 1

Salty Dog
3 hours ago, GwapoGuy said:

Just hope that Travis has the wherewithal to right a trip report upon his return!

He's in lust. I think we all know what it would say… :lol:

• Thanks 1

baby43

Hello everyone, this man Travis sounds like a big mystery to me,a couple of weeks ago he visited a girl in PH then was not certain of her, wanted help from members here, the was looking at condos, now he wants help with tours of Palawan , cheap hotels bringing nanny and kid with them, I get the impression you are in hurry to get a girl or a kangaroo lose in the top paddock or am I missing something here.

• Haha 2

Travis
1 minute ago, baby43 said:

Hello everyone, this man Travis sounds like a big mystery to me,a couple of weeks ago he visited a girl in PH then was not certain of her, wanted help from members here, the was looking at condos, now he wants help with tours of Palawan , cheap hotels bringing nanny and kid with them, I get the impression you are in hurry to get a girl or a kangaroo lose in the top paddock or am I missing something here.

Yes you are missing something.

I am in no hurry at all. I just had a conversation today with one of my siblings about how slow i move in the relationship world.  I am not the guy who meets a woman for a couple of weeks and gets engaged . Not in ninety days, maybe in a years time but only maybe.

I am a business man and i am methodical in my moves, including in relationships. 

Now as far as the trip with the ya ya that is a different story. We are going to a cheap island and i just want to make my reservations early so everything is done and good to go. Remember methodical..  Rooms are cheap and the girlfriends  ya ya is from this island so we are bringing her with. It will be a plus for me as well. 

the.lone.gunman
On 12/14/2017 at 5:13 PM, Travis said:

Is Sabong a resort or town?  Any cock fighting going on?

Why would you want to see a living thing suffer and die just for sport ?

• Like 1

Salty Dog

Discover the secrets of Coron Palawan. With a born and raised local guide showing you around. We were able to see 5 stingrays, local fishing community, caves, natural pools, beaches, limestones, private islands and much more..

• Like 1

Salty Dog

• Like 1

Travis
40 minutes ago, Salty Dog said:

Discover the secrets of Coron Palawan. With a born and raised local guide showing you around. We were able to see 5 stingrays, local fishing community, caves, natural pools, beaches, limestones, private islands and much more..

That was a really good video!!

It makes me want to buy a go pro and a drone. 

Davaoeno
3 hours ago, Travis said:

That was a really good video!!

So when is your trip to Palawan ?