Should a foreigner check to see if a filipina has been married before?

to_dave007
13 hours ago, Travis said:

Oh i enjoyed it a lot. Three in one day.  I just found one with college and a better than normal job. Well better for the PI anyways.

Now I am just cautiously moving forward to see what happens

I have dated tons of women in the USA and I have my guard up here as well so I definitely have it up in the PI>

Good that you are so smart.. The girls are also smart.. and have their guard up as well.. among other things watching out for guys that date three in one day.

• Like 3
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Travis

• Thomson

• Davaoeno

• Headshot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After being here for a few months I knew everything there was to know about Filipinas.  Then about a year later and a million or so pesos lighter I realized that I hadn't known shit!! ?

I guess im just an old fashioned romantic I can understand guys wanting some protection ( I lost a fortune to my Filipina ex-wife - i left her ) But using a pre-nup as a noose around your ow

Such a prince amongst men.

Posted Images

Just now, to_dave007 said:

Good that you are so smart.. The girls are also smart.. and have their guard up as well.. among other things watching out for guys that date three in one day.

Hey I was single when I got there so fair game.

Davaoeno
5 hours ago, Travis said:

Hey I was single when I got there so fair game.

And as they say here " Let the games begin !" 

I learned the hard way that no matter how much education and experience I had I was I'll prepared to deal with a Filipina with a PhD in scamming !!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
Headshot
57 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

And as they say here " Let the games begin !" 

I learned the hard way that no matter how much education and experience I had I was I'll prepared to deal with a Filipina with a PhD in scamming !!

Are you inferring that he shouldn't have been meeting as many women as possible while he was here? My only worry is that he and the girl seem to be treating this as a real relationship when they haven't really known each other long long enough for it to be a real relationship. I would wonder how long it took before the girl allowed him to get intimate with her. While there are girls who will jump right into bed, most girls here are pretty conservative and are slow to become intimate with a man. You have to remember that most girls here have seen family and friends who were too quick to loosen their morals only to find themselves with a baby and no husband.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 2
Davaoeno

"Too quick to loosen their morals"-  well I hate to generalise but I'd have to say that covers about 90% of the eligible girls !!

Of course it is possible that Travis is the kind of guy who only wants a virgin who will have sex for the first time on their wedding night? Yeah right- im sure that's the case !

Just now, Davaoeno said:

"Too quick to loosen their morals"-  well I hate to generalise but I'd have to say that covers about 90% of the eligible girls !!

Of course it is possible that Travis is the kind of guy who only wants a virgin who will have sex for the first time on their wedding night? Yeah right- im sure that's the case !

He hasn't said if the ladies he met were  "hi my name is" or had been corresponding for a period of time.

If same day and intimate = very foolish even with protection.

Davaoeno
26 minutes ago, lamoe said:

He hasn't said if the ladies he met were  "hi my name is" or had been corresponding for a period of time.

If same day and intimate = very foolish even with protection.

I for one have never been so foolish!! I have a strict " not before the 5th date"  and " only with a condom" policy. Oh yeah- thats my policy for sure !!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Headshot
6 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

I for one have never been so foolish!! I have a strict " not before the 5th date"  and " only with a condom" policy. Oh yeah- thats my policy for sure !!!

Yeah, but your dates are inflatable...  :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha 3
smokey

Come on girls and guys have know from roman days happy ending is possible without fear of un planned delivery 

1 hour ago, Headshot said:

Are you inferring that he shouldn't have been meeting as many women as possible while he was here? My only worry is that he and the girl seem to be treating this as a real relationship when they haven't really known each other long long enough for it to be a real relationship. I would wonder how long it took before the girl allowed him to get intimate with her. While there are girls who will jump right into bed, most girls here are pretty conservative and are slow to become intimate with a man. You have to remember that most girls here have seen family and friends who were too quick to loosen their morals only to find themselves with a baby and no husband.

I dont totally disagree that it was too fast. That was more her than me. I didnt want escalate it that fast.  But it happened and she made it Facebook Famous so to say.. To answer your question it was on the third date and yes we had chatting and skyping before hand. Still too fast

• Like 1
Davaoeno
57 minutes ago, Travis said:

I dont totally disagree that it was too fast. That was more her than me. I didnt want escalate it that fast.  But it happened and she made it Facebook Famous so to say.. To answer your question it was on the third date and yes we had chatting and skyping before hand. Still too fast

Made it Facebook Famous??  Here they post pics of what they had for breakfast!

Do you fish? What is the first thing you do if a fish nibbles on your bait?? :lol:

Well  believe me when I tell you that in this case you are the fish! 

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Davaoeno said:

Made it Facebook Famous??  Here they post pics of what they had for breakfast!

Do you fish? What is the first thing you do if a fish nibbles on your bait?? :lol:

Well  believe me when I tell you that in this case you are the fish! 

True but it can be worth getting hooked

Depends on the bait

• Like 1
smokey

Well now that the deal is sealed if he says naw it was fun but i want to sample more.   Insert loosing face here once you do the nasty here breaking up is hard to do

Davaoeno
1 hour ago, smokey said:

Well now that the deal is sealed if he says naw it was fun but i want to sample more.   Insert loosing face here once you do the nasty here breaking up is hard to do

Breaking up usually just costs 40 pesos for a new sim card :lol:

• Like 1