Should a foreigner check to see if a filipina has been married before?

8 hours ago, shadow said:

I sent you an email from my Yahoo account at 12:03, I just re-sent it using the account you used.

I replied to it... 

1 hour ago, SkyMan said:

Until he finds out about the rich foreigner hooking up with his girl.

Not saying this is the case but some years ago a Brit came to visit his online honey.  She and her brother picked him up at the airport and they went to her house.  And after a while the brother stabbed them because he was really her husband.  The Brit died.

Strange story. I wonder why the wife brought the husband to the airport in the first place.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Travis

• Thomson

• Davaoeno

• Headshot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After being here for a few months I knew everything there was to know about Filipinas.  Then about a year later and a million or so pesos lighter I realized that I hadn't known shit!! ?

I guess im just an old fashioned romantic I can understand guys wanting some protection ( I lost a fortune to my Filipina ex-wife - i left her ) But using a pre-nup as a noose around your ow

Such a prince amongst men.

Posted Images

• Admin (Retired)
Aerosick
12 hours ago, Jack Rat said:

One would be surprised how many women in the Philippines who are in their 30's and 40's who have never married. They seem to be mainly career women, bank managers and the likes. 

My wife was a single virgin school teacher when we married. She was 32 y/o at that time.

Me? Not so much,,, :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
29 minutes ago, Aerosick said:

My wife was a single virgin school teacher when we married. She was 32 y/o at that time.

Me? Not so much,,, :lol:

Billy was a single, virgin (I don't know how many "great's". It was at least two, I think. ) grandfather when he met her. :D

• Haha 3

I'm always suspicious of Filipina girls who are very eager to be in a relationship with a foreigner... the best ones are the ones who are a bit harder to get.

• Like 2

Well i brought it all up to her. 

I asked how long she has had the last name Calago?  He FB name and her dating sight name is Talvarado. 

She said Talvarado is her middle name

She originally told me that her friend signed her up for the dating site and her profile said the same..I asked her about logging into the dating site four days ago and again today and she says it is automatic and I said BS.. She cant explain how she was logged in WTF ..She did shut her profile down though so I give her some credit there. 

So as of now I am not sure what I am going to do with her.

Just ask for her ID card or her drivers license, if she refuses to show it to you or pretends she doesn't have one then ask for her ATM card. It's totally normal to do so, did that many times when I first started dating girls and I was having doubts. 

Just now, Thomson said:

Just ask for her ID card or her drivers license, if she refuses to show it to you or pretends she doesn't have one then ask for her ATM card. It's totally normal to do so, did that many times when I first started dating girls and I was having doubts. 

Well she did show me her ID badge when I was there. She told me about the names but cant remember what names were what.

ALSO...she said that she has no problem taking a CENMAR or whatever they are called

She would give me the information

Red flags:

- 2 different Facebook profiles. 
- Photos with different childs in the 2nd Facebook profile.
- Your gut feeling is usually right.

Just now, Thomson said:

Red flags:

- 2 different Facebook profiles. 
- Photos with different childs in the 2nd Facebook profile.
- Your gut feeling is usually right.

No only one facebook profile

I am going to ask her about the other child. It was only one picture . Her son is in tons of pics so she may be a niece 

1 minute ago, Travis said:

No only one facebook profile

I am going to ask her about the other child. It was only one picture . Her son is in tons of pics so she may be a niece 

Did you meet her on a dating website or in some foreigner infested area?

Just now, Thomson said:

Did you meet her on a dating website or in some foreigner infested area?

Dating site

I just asked her about the picture from 2015 with a girl who is maybe four or five. She said yes that was her daughter but she died from Leukemia. 

Just now, Travis said:

Dating site

I've only had bad experiences the past 7 years with Filipinas from dating sites.. 90% of them are a narcissistic lying bunch. 

Does anyone know what this is saying??

Fam-dinner.Konting lambing kay daddy.Insert ate Mia Johanna Calago 
part1

the.lone.gunman
29 minutes ago, Travis said:

Does anyone know what this is saying??

Fam-dinner.Konting lambing kay daddy.Insert ate Mia Johanna Calago 
part1

lambing = affection, kay = towards, ate = elder sister, konting = a little bit ( i think ).

Edited by the.lone.gunman
  • Like 1
Highlighter

1 hour ago, Travis said:

I asked her about logging into the dating site four days ago and again today and she says it is automatic and I said BS.. She cant explain how she was logged in WTF

So as of now I am not sure what I am going to do with her.

And you seen that she was logged in, how??

If you go digging for sure you will find some dirt.