Sign in to follow this  
Greggy

Shipping to PH from Amazon

RedRanger
2 hours ago, Lordblacknail said:

im fixing to order a kindle oasis ereader. And I have ordered multiple tablets.

So they are not making you pay customs and duty?

JohnSurrey
On 28/11/2017 at 7:33 PM, JohnSurrey said:

Here's my current package - Office 199 seems to be the LBC Airport drop off in CA...

TrackingChain.thumb.jpg.64ee552255050604b9abbff1bfea623c.jpg

Delivered this afternoon. So about 5-6 days again from the time I paid for it to be shipped from US to PH just a small item 900 peso

OriginalDeliveryHistory.jpg.b702d9724dc8fa7a63cb06908edc2897.jpg

(If only I could find some international maps, departure and arrival times for the flights and pictures of the planes and vehicles used together with their fuel consumption statistics to match up with this... DavidLivingInTalisay would be proud :D)

Edited by JohnSurrey
  • Haha 1

Soupeod
On 11/29/2017 at 4:49 AM, RedRanger said:

So they are not making you pay customs and duty?

Yes I would like to know as well, if anyone has experience. thanks.

• Like 1

Lordblacknail

I have used them maybe ten times. Never a problem. Box is unopened when I receive it. The only issue was Christmas seemed to catch them by complete surprise. Took more than three weeks to get here, arrived after christmas. They are expensive but quick. I have my stuff sent to the LBC at starmall which takes me less than 20 minutes there and back. I recommend them.

• Thanks 1

Lordblacknail

no, no customs or duty. I walk in show id if they don't know you, they hand me my box and Im gone.

• Thanks 1

RangerUp
On 11/29/2017 at 10:52 PM, JohnSurrey said:

I paid for it to be shipped from US to PH just a small item 900 peso

You paid 900p to deliver a package from the US to PH, how much did it weigh?

delancey

They are the best option but have h-o-r-r-i-b-l-e customer service with a capital “H”. And the payment system shaves point(s) off the exchange rate. 

We reluctantly use them.

Check facebook reviews since I am only a sample size of one. 

If it stays automated things arrive ok, if it becomes manual due to any random variable you are fcked.

Still the best option, unfortunately.

RogerDuMond

Tariff rates are between 0% and 65% depending on the class of the item.

Thalcoozyo

I've used it only once.  Shipped a computer to the neice.  It worked as advertised.  Was FAR cheaper than if I had shipped it myself, AND there was none of that B.S. about customs/duty/etc.  It went from US to Tagaytay in about a total of 10 days... from Amazon to Shipping Cart to Tagaytay.  I had it delivered to the neice's door... and it all went well.

• Thanks 1

jessdaddy

Hi does anyone know if Shippingcart will shipped canned foods. I saw on their prohibited items list that they, of course, do not ship perishables or items that require refrigeration. But, was wondering if normal canned soups and stuff we're okay. Input with anyone with experience with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

smokey

I have not used shipping kart yet but do order from amazon comes ups some stuff taxed some not 

• Thanks 1

JohnSurrey
On 2/4/2018 at 1:53 AM, RangerUp said:

You paid 900p to deliver a package from the US to PH, how much did it weigh?

Sorry 4 the late reply... not much - it was a wedding ring...

They detail how they work out the shipping charges here:

https://www.shippingcart.com/shipping-estimate

The chargeable weight for your package is its actual weight or volumetric weight, whichever is higher, based on industry practices. However, Shipping Cart does not round up the chargeable weight except when the package's actual and volumetric weight is less than 1 lb, in which case we will apply the minimum chargeable weight of 1 lb.

To determine the actual and volumetric weight of your package, a dimensioning machine is used to weigh your item/s. This is done while it's inside its original packaging. Note that if your item/s arrives in your courier's or distributor's box (e.g. Fedex, Amazon), we remove the courier's box before your item(s) is measured and weighed. We measure and weigh your item/s in its original/manufacturer's packaging to help you save on shipping fees.

The formula for Volumetric Weight is: Length x Width x Height / 166 (dimensional weight factor). *Sea Cargo Shipments are only measured based on the volumetric weight or dimensional weight.

Please note that we follow the dimensional weight factor of the International Air Weight Transport Association (IATA).

Goetz1965

My arrows arrived yesterday with JohnnyAir Plus - they estimated Azgust 7 but were much faster.
I had to pay 2400php for the package - doesnt weight much but is large because of the size of the arrows.
Next ime I have to order more arrows to get the overall price down andget them by ship - only takes 3 month then - but will cost less.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Salty Dog
1 hour ago, Goetz1965 said:

My arrows arrived yesterday with JohnnyAir Plus - they estimated Azgust 7 but were much faster.
I had to pay 2400php for the package - doesnt weight much but is large because of the size of the arrows.
Next ime I have to order more arrows to get the overall price down andget them by ship - only takes 3 month then - but will cost less.

Thanks for the follow up...:thumbsup: