Sign in to follow this  
Greggy

Shipping to PH from Amazon

Greggy

I have been shopping for a Bimini top for my boat and found what I need on Amazon however they don’t ship to the Philippines. 

Had anybody used a service like ”Shoppingcart” or similar?

Of course a local manufacturer would be ideal but haven’t managed to track one down!

JohnSurrey

I used ShoppingCart about a 2 weeks ago - much improved now - my stuff (air cargo) was here in 5 days - that's Shoppingcart (CA) to Leyte my doorstep - think it took another 5 days from Amazon to Shoppingcart - add on another day for 2processing"... and be aware that the expected delivery time was 10 days or so.

• Like 2

Greggy

Thanks for the reply John, good to know it works, I think I will give it a try then.

PhilsFan

Do you mean SHIPPING Cart? I can't find SHOPPING cart, except on Amazon..or is that it? 

Lordblacknail

I have used Shipping cart a few times now, other than them doubling the real weight on occasion, from say 2 pounds to 4 or even 5 pounds, they are very good. Not cheap, but good. We pick up the shippment from our local mall, so don't have to wait for them to get around to delivering it. I recommend them.

liquido
58 minutes ago, Lordblacknail said:

We pick up the shippment from our local mall, so don't have to wait for them to get around to delivering it. I recommend them.

Does shipping cart have an office at the malls or how does that work?

JohnSurrey
1 hour ago, PhilsFan said:

Do you mean SHIPPING Cart? I can't find SHOPPING cart, except on Amazon..or is that it? 

No.

He means shippingcart and so do I.

https://www.shippingcart.com

• Thanks 1

Goetz1965

You klick "International shipping" to let Amazon show you which dealers ship directly - but the added taxes often are horrible.
Besides ShippingCart you can also use http://johnnyairplus.com and then fetch your things at SM City  

• Thanks 1

Lordblacknail

shipping cart is owned by LBC so anywhere there is an LBC office you can have it drop shipped there. If you don't care about waiting, you can of course have it delivered to your home. I just find it faster to pick it up at the LBC in Star Mall at the end of the SRP here in Lawaan then waiting for them to get around to delivering it to my home. I ordered from Amazon, it got to shipping cart at 11/20 with an arrival date here at Lawaan on 12/02/17. It helps your charges if you can get everything to arrive in California in one box, instead of multiple boxes to be put into one shipping box.

• Thanks 1

Greggy

Oops, yes I meant Shippingcart, got confused because I was shopping!

Thanks for the responses. Very helpful 

JohnSurrey
10 hours ago, Lordblacknail said:

shipping cart is owned by LBC so anywhere there is an LBC office you can have it drop shipped there. If you don't care about waiting, you can of course have it delivered to your home. I just find it faster to pick it up at the LBC in Star Mall at the end of the SRP here in Lawaan then waiting for them to get around to delivering it to my home. I ordered from Amazon, it got to shipping cart at 11/20 with an arrival date here at Lawaan on 12/02/17. It helps your charges if you can get everything to arrive in California in one box, instead of multiple boxes to be put into one shipping box.

I normally pick my stuff up from the local LBC office too but occasionally they beat me to it and deliver it to the house

JohnSurrey

Here's my current package - Office 199 seems to be the LBC Airport drop off in CA...

TrackingChain.thumb.jpg.64ee552255050604b9abbff1bfea623c.jpg

Lordblacknail

it took 8 days for my stuff to get here. All arrived safely with no issues.

RedRanger
7 hours ago, Lordblacknail said:

it took 8 days for my stuff to get here. All arrived safely with no issues.

Did you order any electronics like laptops or computers?

Lordblacknail

im fixing to order a kindle oasis ereader. And I have ordered multiple tablets.