Sign in to follow this  
bounder

Loss of a Forum Member - roadking

bounder

Roadking was an active member of this forum for only a short time before having to return to England.  He passed away this past Tuesday from Liver and Kidney failure.  He was 58 years old and left a wife and grown stepdaughter behind.  He and I were good friends and we would visit at least twice each week until the unexpected return to his homeland.  He suffered many medical complications after his return and I am thankful he was there and not here for treatment. He is the only friend I know of who went into the hospital with two legs and came out with only one.

I must admit, Mark may have been opinionated at times, but I will sorely miss his visits while here in the PH as well as the many communications we shared after his return to London, but I will mostly miss the fact he will never return to the home and land he had come to love over the years. 

No one is immune to that eventual fate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Sad 6

oztony

Condolences to his family and loved ones , RIP....

ROADKI8NG.JPG

Edited by oztony
  • Thanks 3

bounder

There was a Dumaguete Forum that he also belonged to.....does anyone have the name of that forum.  The last I had heard it was something like living in Dumaguete, but can't find it in Google Search.  I just want to notify the members there too.  Thanks for any input you can provide.

shadow
1 minute ago, bounder said:

There was a Dumaguete Forum that he also belonged to.....does anyone have the name of that forum.  The last I had heard it was something like living in Dumaguete, but can't find it in Google Search.  I just want to notify the members there too.  Thanks for any input you can provide.

Dumagueteinfo.com.

RIP

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thomson

Condolences... 58 is very young. I hope he will rest in peace.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Alfred E. Neuman

Sorry for your loss.

• Thanks 1

Mr. Mike
  • Condolences as well...God bless him and his family.
  • Fair winds and following seas Roadking.................
  • Thanks 1

battleborn

R.I.P.

• Thanks 1

tonny

RIP

• Thanks 1

Hoss

RIP

• Like 1

Paul

@bounder, thank you for letting us know. I can only imagine how many members, over these years have passed, due to simply not knowing, or being notified.

Here is the current list of known members, who have passed.

http://www.livingincebuforums.com/topic/90151-deceased-members-list/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

bounder
1 minute ago, Paul said:

@bounder, I took the liberty of posting it on DumagueteInfo. I hope it was okay with you to do so. If not, my apologies.

https://www.dumagueteinfo.com/board/threads/rip-roadking.29882/

Had to become a member there to post it, but did so yesterday.  Still, it never hurts to have another member also post it and thanks for doing that.  It appears my list of friends seem to be dwindling as of late. Two in three weeks.   

• Sad 1

RogerDat

RIP man.

• Thanks 1

contraman

:rip:

• Thanks 1