Sign in to follow this  
walt2220

Experienced Bodyguard Needed

oztony
18 minutes ago, Alfred E. Neuman said:

Pm me.

I think he needs 30 posts to be able to pm , unless an admin enables that feature earlier than the software allowance..

musingloudly

I've p.m.ed you his cellphone number

Paul

@walt2220, if you want to be able to contact any of these members by PM, just let me know. I will sort that for you. 

Alternatively, if he requests that, if any staff are online while I am not, and can sort it for him, please do. But, do this ONLY at his request. Just got into the ACP and move his account into the Full Member usergroup.

4 minutes ago, musingloudly said:

I've p.m.ed you his cellphone number

You did? He's a new member.

musingloudly

I was able to P.M. it didn't prompt me so I assumed that It went through.. dont know if he can read it though...... 

• Thanks 1

walt2220

Sincere appreciation to those who sent me PMs with contact information. I'm in touch with someone who seems to be a good match for what I'm looking for, thanks to this forum. Again, thanks to all of those who took the time to reply to my topic. 

• Like 4