• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• walt2220

• musingloudly

• Paul

• samatm

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

actually i was thinking that given your attitude your need for a bodyguard makes sense to me.    I live in Davao but can refer you to a bodyguard.  He even has previous experience doing cert

Sincere appreciation to those who sent me PMs with contact information. I'm in touch with someone who seems to be a good match for what I'm looking for, thanks to this forum. Again, thanks to all of t

Flakes, thanks for disregarding my simple and respectful initial request. You must be a real pleasure to be around. 

Flakes, thanks for disregarding my simple and respectful initial request. You must be a real pleasure to be around. 

Edited by walt2220
Typo
  • Haha 4
smokey

Gee walt welcome to the forum contact pnp they always have guys looking 4 extra work to be honest . Your asking us to ask family. You not wanting an agency to me means either very risky or low pay . good luck

• Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, walt2220 said:

Yes and u are welcome Sir and since i dont know any body guards therefore i was being creative  and so i came up with the bullet proof vest suggestion for u.

Not offering an opinion, but just some information.  

http://business.inquirer.net/209774/rules-security-guard-services

A quick google search will reveal that security guards/bodyguards have a licensing requirement here.  Just having an LTOPF and permit for concealment does not qualify someone as a security guard.

Of course, I am making a general assumption that the OP wants an armed bodyguard.  

There is also the significant risk of involving a bodyguard who may have a few recommendations, but otherwise be freelance.  Could be an excellent opportunity for the bodyguard to be overcome by bad guys who turn out to be known to him.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Davaoeno
36 minutes ago, walt2220 said:

You must be a real pleasure to be around

actually i was thinking that given your attitude your need for a bodyguard makes sense to me. 

I live in Davao but can refer you to a bodyguard.  He even has previous experience doing certain " jobs" here in Davao .   But I'm not sure if you need that serious a bodyguard ??

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
colemanlee
49 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

actually i was thinking that given your attitude your need for a bodyguard makes sense to me. 

Maybe the guy he is worried about has a job opening :ROFLMAO:

• Haha 2
oztony
18 minutes ago, Alfred E. Neuman said:

Pm me.

I think he needs 30 posts to be able to pm , unless an admin enables that feature earlier than the software allowance..

@walt2220, if you want to be able to contact any of these members by PM, just let me know. I will sort that for you. 

Alternatively, if he requests that, if any staff are online while I am not, and can sort it for him, please do. But, do this ONLY at his request. Just got into the ACP and move his account into the Full Member usergroup.

4 minutes ago, musingloudly said:

I've p.m.ed you his cellphone number

You did? He's a new member.

musingloudly

I was able to P.M. it didn't prompt me so I assumed that It went through.. dont know if he can read it though...... 

• Thanks 1