Sign in to follow this  
walt2220

Experienced Bodyguard Needed

walt2220

Hello all,

I joined this site in hopes someone can recommend an experienced bodyguard in the Cebu area. I am looking for someone with experience who is not employed with an agency. 

I'm not here to ask anyone's opinion on the need for a bodyguard. The situation warranting this request is serious and involves real estate and lawyers. Please, no advice outside of body guard references. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

• Like 1

Paul

Let's keep this strictly on topic here, folks. 

Thomson

I would not trust a bodyguard who is not employed by an agency and who you don't personally know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

walt2220

Yes, that would be why I have posted the question here. I feel  like  I've  made  it quite  clear  I  am not asking  for opinions, only names and numbers. 

A_Simple_Man

This member may know

• Like 1

Paul
22 minutes ago, walt2220 said:

Yes, that would be why I have posted the question here. I feel  like  I've  made  it quite  clear  I  am not asking  for opinions, only names and numbers. 

I had a body guard for a while. He only worked when I was transferring funds from point A to point B. But, he carried a .45 and was a pretty tough Filipino. We never had an issue, though, during the entire time he worked for me. 

I can't say I can find it. But, I will try. I will contact someone in Cebu and see if they still have his number. Not too hopeful, though, as this was quite a few years ago. 

walt2220

Thank you for taking the time to check. Much appreciated.

• Like 1

samatm

Before I refer my contact a very professional Body Guard .. Who are you?

• Thanks 1

walt2220

What specifically would you like me to divulge on a public forum about myself? 

samatm
1 minute ago, walt2220 said:

What specifically would you like me to divulge on a public forum about myself? 

More information..   How long of a contract,  location,  travel if any,  surveillance required?,  your budget.  How serious are you, When needed..  etc..etc

• Like 1

walt2220

Thank you for specifying. Initial contract length two months, located in Minglanilla area, no travel. I do not have a specific set budget, this will be dependent on the qualifications of the individual.  I would not take the time to pursue leads if I weren't serious. 

• Like 1

samatm
9 minutes ago, walt2220 said:

Thank you for specifying. Initial contract length two months, located in Minglanilla area, no travel. I do not have a specific set budget, this will be dependent on the qualifications of the individual.  I would not take the time to pursue leads if I weren't serious. 

I'll ask..   I assume you need someone soon?  

walt2220

It is not currently an urgent situation, however I would like to find someone fairly soon. 

Goetz1965

If thats a aerious issue - why you dont talk that out via private messages ?

Thomson

He's still a new member so he can not send PMs. Admin needs to activate that feature.

• Like 1