Never posted

Huck Finn

I have such a good time reading everyone else's posts I've never done one myself. To me this is the best site I've come across. I keep a notebook with all of the advice I find on here. My thanks to everyone on here for sharing your insight and experiences on life in the Phils. My retirement date is December of this year. I'm trying to get everything in order so I can make the move in the early part of next year. I hope to be a member here for a long time. My best to everyone! Huck Finn

Sonny
I have such a good time reading everyone else's posts I've never done one myself. To me this is the best site I've come across. I keep a notebook with all of the advice I find on here. My thanks to everyone on here for sharing your insight and experiences on life in the Phils. My retirement date is December of this year. I'm trying to get everything in order so I can make the move in the early part of next year. I hope to be a member here for a long time. My best to everyone! Huck Finn

Howdy, partner, and welcome. New here myself.