Sign in to follow this  
KennyF

Buying from China via Lazada

KennyF

Just a note re buying from China using Lazada

500GB memory stick from China.
656 pesos
free delivery
Ordered on November 2nd and delivered to Camiguin island by LBC on November 15th

KonC

• Like 1

Salty Dog

Just be aware that hackers in China are selling USB flash drives with less memory than they advertise.

When you get your drive, test it to make sure it can hold what it's suppose to.

Edited by Salty Dog
  • Like 2

KennyF

Looks good so far.

KonC

Screen Shot 11-15-17 at 12.52 PM.JPG

smokey

Been buying a while when delivered check first i bought some parts for lap top guy comes 890 peso get inside its a 200 peso stun gun.  A few weeks ago i ordered a alarm clock 5 700 peso they deliver i go out the package is letter size.  Dong that is not a 4 inch by 9 inch clock ? Sir it says on the package clock.  Dong its not a clock the package is less then 1/2 inch open it first. Sir i can not till you pay .Well send it back its NOT WHAT I ORDERED

rep1

Did you test actual writing of 500gb file, video or something?

I heard some of fake disks have special controller to report fake capacity and theyd rewrite from the beginning once real limit is exceeded.

• Like 1

Kreole
7 hours ago, rep1 said:

Did you test actual writing of 500gb file, video or something?

I heard some of fake disks have special controller to report fake capacity and theyd rewrite from the beginning once real limit is exceeded.

Go to youtube and do a search for fake flash drives.  There is lots of fake junk out there and some of it is sold through Lazada.  I bought (2) 256 G flash drives and one wouldn't mount and the other crashed my laptop.  I notified Lazada, and gave a bad review, but they are still selling them.  Same with ebay.  I always try to do a search on the product before I make a purchase.  My advice is that if it seems too good to be true, then its probably fake.

Edited by Kreole
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

lamoe
On 11/15/2017 at 12:43 PM, Salty Dog said:

Just be aware that hackers in China are selling USB flash drives with less memory than they advertise.

When you get your drive, test it to make sure it can hold what it's suppose to.

Same with LIPO batteries from Gear Best not Alliexpress

Bought  10 for my quadcopters - 750 Mah - seemed to be rather short fly time

Rigged static test stand  - all less than 1/2 time of 500 Mah ones I had

Contacted PayPal - sent pics and test procedure / results got replacements and told to keep existing

• Thanks 1

Captainmike

I've had nothing but great luck ordering from Lazada and having delivered to Davao del Sur.  I'd defiantly use it for things or a price you can't find locally...

• Like 1

JohnSurrey

Stick to the products that have many positive reviews 

Lordblacknail

I only buy from us stores. The stuff that Lazada sells from China does not have to pass any tests. If it comes from the US, at least someone probably looked at it sometime or the other.