Sign in to follow this  
fordtech

Wall to Wall Carpeting

fordtech

I know everyone will say you are nuts even considering this. I am looking for a place that sells and installs wall to wall carpeting. I really want to try and have it installed in my bedroom. I run the aircon a lot so I am hoping that will keep the carpet from getting damp and moldy. 

• Like 2

Alfred E. Neuman

Pm me, will give you her contact details.

• Like 1

sierra01

Wouldn' it give the numerous creepy crawlies innumerable hiding places to raise their families in?

• Like 3

SkyMan

Hotels have it so it must be possible.

Jawny

Have you considered buying a large rug?  I see these sold in malls.  Just guessing, but I expect some home furnishing stores carry rugs.

A google search for carpets in Cebu yielded a few businesses.  However, I would imagine a single room carpeting job would not be cheap if the installer had to travel.  

Rugs have the advantage that they are removable for cleaning. 

Flakes
3 hours ago, fordtech said:

I know everyone will say you are nuts even considering this. I am looking for a place that sells and installs wall to wall carpeting. I really want to try and have it installed in my bedroom. I run the aircon a lot so I am hoping that will keep the carpet from getting damp and moldy. 

Why u want carpet?

SkyMan
1 minute ago, Flakes said:

Why u want carpet?

Carpet has a number of advantages over tile.  Mainly it's quieter.  With tile floors and concrete walls, everything is very loud.  Carpet reduces that and gives a room a more homey feel (sound).  It's nicer to walk on carpet.  Of course, you don't have the problem here of feet on a cold floor in the morning you'd have in a colder climate.  You're also less likely to break something dropped on a carpeted floor.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

fordtech

I like the carpet on my feet. I dont wear slippers like my wife and for the bedroom its more homey IMO

• Like 3

Flakes

Yes its really what u prefer i like tiles but they can become slippery when wearing socks.

SkyMan
7 minutes ago, Flakes said:

Yes its really what u prefer i like tiles but they can become slippery when wearing socks.

Or spill some water.

Headshot
1 hour ago, SkyMan said:

Or spill some water.

Spilling water on carpet has its own set of problems.

fordtech

My wife has also never experienced a rug burn of her back. Its time she did. :) 

smokey

go half way tired of tile don't like cold use nara wood ...