Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sierra01

Exit Clearance - Emigration Clearance Certificate (ECC)

Recommended Posts

sierra01

I have to back to the UK for medical treatment, today I got my ECC from J mall cost P710.

I'm flying with PAL via Naia so what other fees will I have to pay at Mactan and possibly NAIA and where do I go to pay them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Woolf

You are tourist status ??

how long time you been in philippines since last entry ?

anyway domestic terminal fee at mactan should be included in ticket price

so should international terminal fee at naia

travel tax if you been in philippines more than 12 months

should also be included in ticket price (could depend on where and how you bought the ticket)

all the above if you are on tourist status

Edited by Woolf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sierra01

I arrived 1st January and im on tourist visas.  So hopefully nothing extra to pay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jim Sibbick
8 hours ago, sierra01 said:

I arrived 1st January and im on tourist visas.  So hopefully nothing extra to pay.

I agree!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RangerUp

I never had any terminal fees included in ticket price, always had to pay them at the airport.

Edited by RangerUp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Woolf
13 minutes ago, RangerUp said:

Never happened to me, i think it's 500p

WRONG

As far as I remember domestic terminal fee is 250 it was 200 before

international terminal fee was at one time 500 or 550 now it is 750

at mactan international terminal fee is NOT included in ticket price

domestic should be

Edited by Woolf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyMan

Since it's PAL I would imagine terminal fees included.  Last I flew on PAL I had the option of paying travel tax online and the exchange was actually beneficial to me so I paid then.  If you don't need to be paying that make sure it doesn't get included in the ticket.

Edited by SkyMan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Woolf
1 hour ago, RangerUp said:

I never had any terminal fees included in ticket price, always had to pay them at the airport.

it is more than a year ago that international terminal fee at Manila was included in ticket price

the airlines and the airport made an agreement about that

there is no terminal fee booths any more at Manila international

at Mactan there is NO agreement between the international airlines and the airport

so the terminal fee is collected  from the passengers at the airport

Edited by Woolf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sierra01

Now I am confused, some say terminal fees included, some say it' not :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Woolf

Yes I would too, but I know better even Jim Sibbrick agree with me

no one has corrected the information I put here 

I hate when some people put information/statements  on here 

that are inaccurate, misleading or old info

If people do not know or have up to date about the subject

do not do NOT put misleading information on here

it is just confusing

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A_Simple_Man
8 minutes ago, Woolf said:

no one has corrected the information I put here 

You mean like when you said you can only get 2 x 6 month extensions and Easy44 said he has been getting them for up to 3 years?  People correct you but you do not accept you can ever be wrong. :shitstormretarded:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyMan
33 minutes ago, sierra01 said:

Now I am confused, some say terminal fees included, some say it' not :(

It sounds like you're coming back so does it really matter?  Take a few thousand pesos and you'll have some in your wallet on return.  If you don't come back, exchange them in the UK.  Why budget down to the last peso and worry about whether or not you have to pay a terminal fee or not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Woolf
13 minutes ago, A_Simple_Man said:

You mean like when you said you can only get 2 x 6 month extensions and Easy44 said he has been getting them for up to 3 years?  People correct you but you do not accept you can ever be wrong. :shitstormretarded:

could you please quote that post ?

your are missing: "As far as I know"

anyway I was supporting my info, as I remember a few on here that could not have a 6 month extension because it would bring them to more than 16(15) month in philippines

I am going to immigration tomorrow, I will ask again

Edited by Woolf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
easy44
45 minutes ago, Woolf said:

could you please quote that post ?

your are missing: "As far as I know"

anyway I was supporting my info, as I remember a few on here that could not have a 6 month extension because it would bring them to more than 16(15) month in philippines

I am going to immigration tomorrow, I will ask again

I was referring to the Tacloban BI office regarding 6 month extensions.  It appears like each office can set their own rules.  I had one six month extension that took me up to the 3 year limit.  That is well beyond the 16 month limit Woolf refers to. 

Edited by easy44
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sierra01
55 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

It sounds like you're coming back so does it really matter?  Take a few thousand pesos and you'll have some in your wallet on return.  If you don't come back, exchange them in the UK.  Why budget down to the last peso and worry about whether or not you have to pay a terminal fee or not?

Yes I'm coming back but it' not the money I'm worried about, I don't want to get caught out running around trying to pay fees when I should be boarding or something.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..