Sign in to follow this  
SkyMan

Lenovo Smart Phones - Reviews?

SkyMan

I'm thinking of getting my wife a K8 or K8 note.  Anyone have any first hand knowledge of those or maybe just general Lenovo info?  Samsung also has 'note' phones, maybe  others.  What does the "Note" mean?  I mean is there something you'd expect a note to do that a non-note doesn't?

I was in the Huawei store looking at their's.  They were fairly cheap a while back.  No more.  I was looking at the latest model, the P10.  When the guy came over to sell me one I pulled out a P10 coin handed it to him and said I'd take one if it was P10.  No, it's like p38K.  :hyper:

RR3
18 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

I'm thinking of getting my wife a K8 or K8 note.  Anyone have any first hand knowledge of those or maybe just general Lenovo info?  Samsung also has 'note' phones, maybe  others.  What does the "Note" mean?  I mean is there something you'd expect a note to do that a non-note doesn't?

I was in the Huawei store looking at their's.  They were fairly cheap a while back.  No more.  I was looking at the latest model, the P10.  When the guy came over to sell me one I pulled out a P10 coin handed it to him and said I'd take one if it was P10.  No, it's like p38K.  :hyper:

Note = bigger screen. Already 5.5" is a Note :cool_01:

Just bought for one kid a Xiaomi 4X Note. Positive surprise, very nice screen, fast and battery lasts forever, 6k peso

http://www.lazada.com.ph/xiaomi-redmi-note-4x-3gb-ram-16gb-rom-gold-40956262.html?spm=a2o4l.search.0.0.4de685c2AKw2HU&ff=1

• Like 2

Jeepney
6 minutes ago, RR3 said:

Note = bigger screen. Already 5.5" is a Note :cool_01:

Just bought for one kid a Xiaomi 4X Note. Positive surprise, very nice screen, fast and battery lasts forever, 6k peso

http://www.lazada.com.ph/xiaomi-redmi-note-4x-3gb-ram-16gb-rom-gold-40956262.html?spm=a2o4l.search.0.0.4de685c2AKw2HU&ff=1

I don't think you are right. But whatever.

Lenovo user for the past 3 years, good for me, my latest one got a bit seawater in, still working, just ordered a new unit in lazada.. a "note" spot the difference yourself.

A_Simple_Man

I had a Lenovo Phablet for over a year and its great.  Why had?  Because my partner liked it so much she "adopted" it :D

Its a big screen so at first she did not like it but when she saw how will it worked and how nice the pictures were she wanted it.  Now she likes it better than the Samsung J2 she used to have.

RR3
25 minutes ago, Jeepney said:

I don't think you are right. But whatever.

Lenovo user for the past 3 years, good for me, my latest one got a bit seawater in, still working, just ordered a new unit in lazada.. a "note" spot the difference yourself.

K8 Note same size screen 5.5". And specs a notch worse  than 4X Note. Only w the price You stated, I would never buy :winking0044:

Jeepney

X  You said it.

Jeepney

Its confusing, i know, same everywhere, except balut for bayut, or bayut for balut...just choose, or not.

RR3

Nope, very easy; no balut nor bayut for me.