Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Anyone know an exchange I can use from within Cambodia?

Paul

I am having issues trying to find an exchange I can use here. Does anyone who invests in cryptocurrencies have leads on an exchange I can use? 

I tried Coinbase. But, after attempting to upload my identification credentials over twenty times (not kidding), I gave up. I have contacted them directly, but have no idea how long it may be before they contact me back, or if I will even get my account sorted through them. 

Edited by Paul
  • Sad 1

Paul

This shit is making me nucking futs. 

Paul

Well, I found a site where I can buy Bitcoin, now. It's LocalBitcoins.com

Now, trying to sort out how and where I can change this into other cryptocurrencies.

Monsoon

I’ve used localbitcoins to sell in the past. Just be sure to use someone with a lot of positive feedback. It was quick same day bank to bank transfer. 

Paul
41 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

I’ve used localbitcoins to sell in the past. Just be sure to use someone with a lot of positive feedback. It was quick same day bank to bank transfer. 

I bought from a guy in the US. He was very helpful and it was a fast transaction. Less than 10 minutes, all in, from his account to mine.

Paul

:Yay: :dance2: :wheel: :yahoo: :party0023:

Well, my test purchase finally cleared. I thought I was going to have problems, due to Coinbase having put sending / receiving restrictions on my account. In fact, I sent support requests regarding this issue last night, thinking I would get online today and find I had another weeks worth of red tape and BS to deal with.

Fortunately, that was not the case.

After successfully sending bitcoin from Localbitcoins.com, to my account on Coinbase.com, they released the restrictions. Cool beans. 

Thanks to @Thomson for his advice and assistance in this matter.