Never use cheap equipment....

DeedleNuts

Well I think that went well.

Or to borrow a meme; I love a happy ending.

• Like 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog
1 hour ago, Richard K said:

did they just shoot those 2 guys?

That's a police stop,  Philippines style… 

DeedleNuts
1 hour ago, Richard K said:

did they just shoot those 2 guys?

Either that or dust just spontaneously decided to fly off the wall behind them. You decide ;)

SkyMan
17 minutes ago, davehud said:

Damn! Shoot first, ask questions later...

Guilty of not being able to kick start their bike after a hit. Amazing that one dude just sits there the whole time.

A_Simple_Man

At the beginning of the vid there is a lady walking along the sidewalk.  When she sees the 2 guys pull up she runs for it.  Must have been obvious to those there at the time that the cops were after these dudes.  

Riding a motorcycle on the sidewalk is illegal.  Nice to see them start to crack down on it.

• Like 1

What is amusing and sad at the same time is the manner in which the "take down" was accomplished.  Plenty of police, plenty of guns, bit all pointing in different directions, some police grabbing the suspects while the victim stood by, one cop was directing traffic, kinda sorta.  As the excitement continued, he couldn’t stop watching the action rather than keep traffic safely moving.  

Reminded me of a video of a cop arresting a assailant who was continuing to struggle. As the cop, gun in hand was throwing punches whilst someone in arms reach was videotaping the entire thing.  

Makes me wonder just what sort of training is actually provided to police.

more fun!

A_Simple_Man
17 minutes ago, Jawny said:

whilst someone in arms reach was videotaping the entire thing.

Looks to me like a surveillance camera recording.  With all the cops on motors in tactical gear, the take down suggests they were "in hot pursuit" of some very dangerous men.  For me, I think it is reasonable that some units were covering all directions with the main unit took down their targets.  I mean those drug users are dangerous :rofl: and need EJK

• Like 1