1/2 inch pipe clamps/hangers

Jay

Looking for these for 1/2 inch pipes:

304-stainless-steel-1-4-inches-diameter-

shadow
2 minutes ago, Jay said:

Looking for these for 1/2 inch pipes:

304-stainless-steel-1-4-inches-diameter-

Try Unitop dowtown Cebu. Dumaguete Unitop and Tops and Bottoms has them. Cheap cheap cheap.

Jay

Thanks! I'll try the Unitop in Maguikay (sp?) first as it's closest. What section would they be in? Near the tools, or where?

SkyMan

I would not have thought that to be a sex product.  Looks painful  :rofl:

I always forget to look for stuff like that at unitop and go straight for Belmont.  I guess partly because it's such a PITA to get in and out of their parking lot.

shadow
2 minutes ago, Jay said:

Thanks! I'll try the Unitop in Maguikay (sp?) first as it's closest. What section would they be in? Near the tools, or where?

Yes, near the tools/plumbing supplies.

Jay

Belmont's just a short walk from the Unitop in Mandaue so you've both given me good ideas. I need to get a soldering gun anyway and I saw some at Unitop a few months ago (before I needed one so I didn't get one then.) Guess I'll be hopping a tricycle down to the highway later this week after the rains stop,

Woolf

I bought some at atlantic hardware

Jay
51 minutes ago, Woolf said:

I bought some at atlantic hardware

Which is located where?

Jay

OK, thanks Woolf.

SkyMan

Home Builders probably also has them if you know where one is, Banilad or Consolacion.

Jay

I thought that Ace and TruValue would have them too, but they don't. If I can't find them at Unitop or Belmont I'll swing by Cebu H&B on AS Fortuna on my way home. It's not that far away from me.

I suppose I should ask at Quinn Enterprises up the street too. They have lots of stuff there, hardware, electrical, plumbing, tools and so on. Pretty good prices too. That's where I plan to buy the PVC pipes my project will need.

RogerDat

If you are putting in water lines, 1/2 " is very small, even with a pressure pump, the resistance to flow is too much. We have learned to use 3/4" pipe for all installations. They also sell the blue plastic clamps where they sell the pipe. The steel clamps here last about a year, if painted.

Jay

It's not for water pipes.