Jealously really reared its ugly head this time..Does anyone know of a good lawyer in the Phils?

Thorvald

State Trooper

I read the original OP post but not the other 5 pages...so maybe Ive had a few too many this afternoon or maybe Im really clear thinking..but I digress...  I had a similar situation about 10 yrs ago.  Here is what you do---offer 20k to get out of the situation and then walk like its no big deal to you........its going to cost triple that but thats where you start. Hire a lawyer and your costs will skyrocket.....

Or let her sit in jail for a few weeks in the stench that is a Filipino jail and eventually she will be let go for the original 20k..Only you can determine what you are willing to do......or pay. But f you decide to negotiate, let someone else do it thats never been seen before

But your original problem will still exist dude............Welcome to the Failippines

• Like 1
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• Thorvald

• shadow

• billy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This type of drama appears to be normal in his world;  

...and if she won't leave Mindanao, then start divorce proceedings in the US, beause at that point it is clear that she is playing you. However, in reality, it appears that there is something about yo

All these people go on the speculative attack when you are trying to solve a problem. Establish  her credibility, find that lawyer by a search here, move her. Use caution, honestly the guys

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Thorvald said:

I am saying this, because when I lived with my wife in Bacolod, the amount of hatred and jealous threats she was recieving from other filipinos was staggering. They said it to her behind my back. It was all because I looked different. Because I was a kano.

Utter nonsense. She may be receiving hatred and jealous threats but it's not ALL because of you. Sounds like you're being played and WAY too much information. You could have just said your spouse was assaulted and you need a lawyer in such and such w/o all the hoopla and pics. 

8 hours ago, Headshot said:

We used to have a LinC Forums member who lived in Pagadian, but my friend RetiredNavyGuy died after he moved there.

Sorry to hear. Smart guy, had a beer with him years ago in Cebu. RIP.

• Like 6
smokey

Is it just me or has she changed a lot in them pictures could she have other problems your not aware of ? But forget laayer you need a ray dovonen type a fixer type but your first problem is finding where the truth starts and the drama begins

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
SkyMan
On 10/29/2017 at 11:33 AM, Thorvald said:

I am saying this, because when I lived with my wife in Bacolod, the amount of hatred and jealous threats she was recieving from other filipinos was staggering. They said it to her behind my back. It was all because I looked different. Because I was a kano.

So she had hatred and jealous threats in Bacolod, she was attacked by her brother, and now she's attacked by her neighbor's gang.  Is the common thread here violently jealous filipinos (not very common) or something else?

shadow
44 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

So she had hatred and jealous threats in Bacolod, she was attacked by her brother, and now she's attacked by her neighbor's gang.  Is the common thread here violently jealous filipinos (not very common) or something else?

Yes!

• Like 1
Jim Sibbick

What I didn't read in 5 pages of posts is which relatives are going to the jail each day to provide her with food.

What I didn't read in 5 pages of posts is that you even have proof she is in jail.

Every one is posting their opinion based on their experiences living in the Philippines.

My opinion, true or not, after reading 5 pages of posts is that her and her boyfriend need more money and they worked out last year how easy it was to get it from you by telling you she is in jail. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

I am surprised that the bail or its financial terms are determined by the police. Would that not be the prerogative of a judge?

smokey

Hire someone to go see what is up then from there next step and dont let the bullshit driv you nuts most of us that are married beleive our wives if my wife called and said she had an accident i would not fire back prove it

• Like 4
Jim Sibbick
1 hour ago, smokey said:

Hire someone to go see what is up then from there next step and dont let the bullshit driv you nuts most of us that are married beleive our wives if my wife called and said she had an accident i would not fire back prove it

That is because in a real incident, a whole tsunami of information becomes available without asking. Such as
- Pictures of the accident scene
- Pictures in hospital etc
- Discussion with you on how to get to hospital or how she got to hospital
- Discussion with you on how to pay the hospital bill. Does she have enough for the bill. What is the final bill likley to be. Should the bill be paid direct to the hospital as she doesn't trust her relatives to collect the money and pay it to the hospital so she can be released.
- My girlfriend will post a picture on facebook just because she tried on a new dress. So, even if she is not that type, in this day and age, you would expect posts to end up on face book and then a list of friends and relatives commenting. 

For this lady no mention of facebook posts either. No idea for the jail in which she is in but when one of our LINC members was taken to jail a few years ago here in Cebu City, he was able to keep his cell phone. Or rather the matter of whether or not he could keep his cell phone was a matter of following the rules and being denied cell phone use if the rules were not followed.  

• Like 3
1 hour ago, smokey said:

Robert's wife -->:broden:<-- Robert

:D:D:D

• Like 1