Sign in to follow this  
Thorvald

Jealously really reared its ugly head this time..Does anyone know of a good lawyer in the Phils?

Thorvald

Well, the wife is in jail...She went to a store near where she leaves, when she came out, there were two people waiting for her, which quickly turned into 4 people. She defended herself with a knife...It turns out the next door neighbor, was very jealous of my wife who was a student. This neighbor enlisted the aid of 3 other women to attack my wife. She was jealous of the house my wife was living in. She was jealous of the wifes kano husband, me. It infuriated her to no end to see my wife bringing home bags of food. 

This is in Pagadian city. My wifes motorbike was stolen by these women, the ages are 22 46 49 and 39. My wife told the neighbor to stop hitting her, but she did not, so my wife stabbed the neighbor 3 or 4 times. The wife was kicked multiple times by the other women. The wife immediately surrendered to the local police, which was a big mistake. She should have gone to the local barangay chief  first, the wounded neighbor submitted a complaint of frustrated murder to the police. First I am told the bill of 40,000 pesos will get wife out of jail. Next I am told, because it is a complaint of frustrated murder, the bail amount is 100,000 pesos. This sounds excessive to me, so I consulted a filipino friend of mine, an ex cop from Manila, he tells me that the complainant most likely bribed the local police. The wife stabbed the neighbor in self defense. Where do you get frustrated murder from? 

So I am looking online for an attorney for the wife. her life is ruined. She has to drop out of college, she lost her mode of transportation. She cannot provide for her son. I will fly there as soon as I can. The big problem is, local filipinos by and large, get very jealous every time they see a local filipina walking around with a kano husband. For you skeptics who will not believe me..

..22854935_492178284477921_348993729_n.jpg?oh=45a44b60e67e1b322a771f45edb8d941&oe=59F7714F

22811310_490596277969455_1914747611_n.jpg?oh=102893f38f1f9583f7b207b575a781f9&oe=59F76DDF

Edited by Salty Dog
Fixed Formating
  • Sad 1

shadow
6 minutes ago, Thorvald said:

Well, the wife is in jail...She went to a store near where she leaves, when she came out, there were two people waiting for her, which quickly turned into 4 people. She defended herself with a knife...It turns out the next door neighbor, was very jealous of my wife who was a student. This neighbor enlisted the aid of 3 other women to attack my wife. She was jealous of the house my wife was living in. She was jealous of the wifes kano husband, me. It infuriated her to no end to see my wife bringing home bags of food. 

This is in Pagadian city. My wifes motorbike was stolen by these women, the ages are 22 46 49 and 39. My wife told the neighbor to stop hitting her, but she did not, so my wife stabbed the neighbor 3 or 4 times. The wife was kicked multiple times by the other women. The wife immediately surrendered to the local police, which was a big mistake. She should have gone to the local barangay chief  first, the wounded neighbor submitted a complaint of frustrated murder to the police. First I am told the bill of 40,000 pesos will get wife out of jail. Next I am told, because it is a complaint of frustrated murder, the bail amount is 100,000 pesos. This sounds excessive to me, so I consulted a filipino friend of mine, an ex cop from Manila, he tells me that the complainant most likely bribed the local police. The wife stabbed the neighbor in self defense. Where do you get frustrated murder from? 

So I am looking online for an attorney for the wife. her life is ruined. She has to drop out of college, she lost her mode of transportation. She cannot provide for her son. I will fly there as soon as I can. The big problem is, local filipinos by and large, get very jealous every time they see a local filipina walking around with a kano husband. For you skeptics who will not believe me....22854935_492178284477921_348993729_n.jpg?oh=45a44b60e67e1b322a771f45edb8d941&oe=59F7714F22811310_490596277969455_1914747611_n.jpg?oh=102893f38f1f9583f7b207b575a781f9&oe=59F76DDF

There are at least two sides to every story. 

image.png.5b7279abf0316217fb8eb5e918bff85c.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thorvald
2 minutes ago, shadow said:

There are at least two sides to every story. 

image.png.5b7279abf0316217fb8eb5e918bff85c.png

Of course, there is. However, I believe my wife. And, I have witnessed firsthand the jealously expressed towards my wife from other other filipinos we did not know. 

shadow
3 minutes ago, Thorvald said:

Of course, there is. However, I believe my wife. And, I have witnessed firsthand the jealously expressed towards my wife from other other filipinos we did not know. 

So your wife wears a half ton of makeup, and carries a knife to go to the store near her? 

But she does not wear makeup (or presumably carry a knife) when doing a photoshoot with you, assuming of course, that is you in the picture? 

Although we have experienced a small amount of jealousy and envy in my 15 years here, nothing resembling a gang war against us has ever taken place at the local sari sari. Love is in the air.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Thorvald
4 minutes ago, shadow said:

So your wife wears a half ton of makeup, and carries a knife to go to the store near her? 

But she does not wear makeup (or presumably carry a knife) when doing a photoshoot with you, assuming of course, that is you in the picture? 

Although we have experienced a small amount of jealousy and envy in my 15 years here, nothing resembling a gang war against us has ever taken place at the local sari sari. Love is in the air.

She does not wear a half ton of makeup. She carries a knife because she has been attacked before. Twice. Please spare me your sarcasm, thank you. She does not wear a half ton of make up. She doesnt have to. Its not a photoshoot, its a simple selfie. I guess you must be having a grouchy day. 

Edited by Thorvald

Travis
1 minute ago, shadow said:

Good insight on the makup and knife..

15 Years wow. You are an old pro.. 

Paul
7 minutes ago, Thorvald said:

She does not wear a half ton of makeup. She carries a knife because she has been attacked before. Twice. Please spare me your sarcasm, thank you. She does not wear a half ton of make up. She doesnt have to. 

Well, whether you believe your wife's story, or not, I can say the amounts in question are high. 

Personally, rather than sending her the money, I would get on a plane as soon as possible and get my ass in country to go see for myself. 

My :twocents:

Edited by Paul
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

liquido

If this type of incident was happening prior , why did you not consider a move for your wife?

• Like 2

Thorvald
2 minutes ago, liquido said:

If this type of incident was happening prior , why did you not consider a move for your wife?

Guilty as charged. I feel guilty as hell.

broden

regardless of what happened hopefully before this thread spins too far out of control

some members here can give you a heads up on some lawyers to check out

best of luck with this situation

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

to_dave007
1 hour ago, Thorvald said:

local filipinos by and large, get very jealous every time they see a local filipina walking around with a kano husband.

Never seen ANY sign of such severe jealousy at all in my 7 years with my wife.  And she has NEVER been threatened, or kicked, or hit, or even been in a fight, or felt any need to carry a knife, let alone stick it into someone.  Not sure what makes you think that "by and large" all Filipino feel this way "every time".  I certainly don't agree.

Maybe just the ones in your neighbourhood.  Or maybe the fight wasn't about you after all.

I feel I should be thankful I don't have such drama to deal with.

Edited by to_dave007
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

delancey

All these people go on the speculative attack when you are trying to solve a problem.

Establish  her credibility, find that lawyer by a search here, move her.

Use caution, honestly the guys are suspicious because tha don’t know your wife and a class of filipina does exist that are ingrained to be highly deceptive. Others are the finest wives in the world. The level of drama will open you up to that kind of speculation.

Everything is just imo but one thing. If she needs to carry a knife to carry out routine tasks of daily living she needs to move, that one aspect is a fact!

Best of luck.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

smokey

Slow down if she is guilty you need to stall case if not guilty speed up but the lawyer part is critical you are basically giving up control and the wrong lawyer will see this drag out till you are broke first YOU NEED TO HIRE DETECTIVE TO GET ALL FACTS OR GET THERE YOURSELF as to bail she says i can not get that amount my husband junk me let the tears flow and a bail reduction will come.   INFORMATION IS YOUR FRIEND NO JURY TRIAL HERE

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Mandingo

Not doubting anything you said. I am sure it is very difficult for you right now but I agree with Smokey.....hire a private investigator to find out exactly what happened and what caused it. It sounds to me it's beyond normal jealousy. Regardless, good luck and hope it comes out well for you in the end. 

Edited by Mandingo
  • Like 4

smokey

Dang i looked up the city not far from the action moving to another place might be helpful lots of schools in cebu question is the child how old this makes moving a little more difficult gather your info before the lawyer