Howdy

USAF-Eric

Whoops! I posted in a thread before I did the introduction thing, my bad. I guess one day I will learn me to read the instructions!

Anyway, Howdy everyone! I "was" planning to moving to the Philippines within the year but my job offered me a pretty good pay raise this week, so I might put the move off a bit longer or at least until I can't keep the moving to the PI bug under control anymore.

I retired last year from (you guessed it) the Air Force, I'm currently living in Georgia, my wife and I have been married almost 18 years and is from Luzon. That

Sonny
Whoops! I posted in a thread before I did the introduction thing, my bad. I guess one day I will learn me to read the instructions!

Anyway, Howdy everyone! I "was" planning to moving to the Philippines within the year but my job offered me a pretty good pay raise this week, so I might put the move off a bit longer or at least until I can't keep the moving to the PI bug under control anymore.

I retired last year from (you guessed it) the Air Force, I'm currently living in Georgia, my wife and I have been married almost 18 years and is from Luzon. That

Caveat Emptor

Welcome to the forums, Eric! :welcome: