Sign in to follow this  
Supple Steve

Chair Massage?

Jim Sibbick

The blind masseurs in the top level of 138 Mall, several years ago, used to be 150 per hour in a chair and P200 per hour on a massage bed.

However, they seemed to be closed down one time when i went there and so I started using the blind massuers on the top level of Colonnade Mall. As in up the escalator, then up the stairs to the top level. They were P200 per hour on a massage bed but are now P250 per hour on a massage bed. So, i presume the blind masseurs in  138 mall have put up their price now too.

If you just want an automated  chair massage. At the top of the escalator in Colonnade Mall, they now charge P10 for 3 minutes. Or P200 per hour. And have an attendant who can change the setting to suit.

billy
On 10/28/2017 at 9:52 PM, Supple Steve said:

Yeah, I tried that yesterday at a few of the massage places near Colon and they refused to come off of the p300 full massage rate.  Looks like I will end up at SM.   

Really is that the problem? 

billy

I was just thinking there are massage places on the street in colon if that is near you I'm sure there in the 100 peso per hour range behind the serios plumbing.