Sign in to follow this  
Supple Steve

Chair Massage?

Supple Steve

Greetings!  I'm looking for a chair massage, preferably between Colon, Fuente, and SM City.  Something similar to the blind folks at Pier 1 Terminal, although not being blind is OK too.  I noticed one at SM Seaside, but that's too far. 

Unfortunately, I'm nursing a foot injury so exploration isn't in the cards for a few more weeks.  Hence the query, instead of just finding one myself  Anyone? 

smokey

All the malls have them now. Sm cebu they are by the movie theather 3 rd floor

Edited by smokey
  • Thanks 1

Supple Steve
19 minutes ago, smokey said:

All the malls have them now. Sm cebu they are by the movie theather 3 rd floor

Thanks for the exact location!  Anyone else?  

Headshot

Just about any massage establishment in town can do what you are asking for. There are several on the third level in SM City Mall, and several within a block of Fuente Circle. Colon, I don't know well enough to tell you, but I would imagine they are there as well. Just tell them what you want when you first go in, and I'm sure they can fix you up. Also, most salons (or barbershops) of any size in the malls can also provide this massage for you.

• Thanks 1

Supple Steve
56 minutes ago, Headshot said:

Just about any massage establishment in town can do what you are asking for. There are several on the third level in SM City Mall, and several within a block of Fuente Circle. Colon, I don't know well enough to tell you, but I would imagine they are there as well. Just tell them what you want when you first go in, and I'm sure they can fix you up. Also, most salons (or barbershops) of any size in the malls can also provide this massage for you.

Yeah, I tried that yesterday at a few of the massage places near Colon and they refused to come off of the p300 full massage rate.  Looks like I will end up at SM.   

A_Simple_Man
5 minutes ago, Supple Steve said:

Looks like I will end up at SM.

2 hours ago, smokey said:

Sm cebu they are by the movie theather 3 rd floor

Are we talking about those automatic massaging chairs or are we talking about a massage from a human while sitting on a chair?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Supple Steve
40 minutes ago, A_Simple_Man said:

Are we talking about those automatic massaging chairs or are we talking about a massage from a human while sitting on a chair?

Real human

Headshot
1 hour ago, Supple Steve said:

Yeah, I tried that yesterday at a few of the massage places near Colon and they refused to come off of the p300 full massage rate.  Looks like I will end up at SM.   

Go to either Nuat Thai or Thai Boran. Both of them have 1 hour Thai massage for 150p. Neither of them are at the mall though. Look on the back streets around Fuente. You can easily check them on Google Maps and get their exact locations. Both of them have locations all over the metro area.

Edited by Headshot
  • Thanks 1

Supple Steve
24 minutes ago, Headshot said:

Go to either Nuat Thai or Thai Boran. Both of them have 1 hour Thai massage for 150p. Neither of them are at the mall though. Look on the back streets around Fuente. You can easily check them on Google Maps and get their exact locations. Both of them have locations all over the metro area.

Neither of those two offer chair massage, from what I've seen.  It's not about price, but rather a back problem that precludes me from laying on my front for extended periods.

Maybe Smokey was referencing an actual vibrating chair, so to clarify, I'm looking for a seated chair massage with a real human.  Any info is appreciated...thanks.

samatm

the blind chair massages can be found all over town.  I know specifically they can be found at  138 Mall  Cebu on Colon .   

Also at Soho mall 2nd Floor on B. Rodriquez,  and  1 Pavilion place Guadalupe  Basement. 

138 mall.jpg

Edited by samatm
  • Thanks 1

Flakes

Often u get chair for when u want a foot massage but u can also include head neck sholders honestly i always take the chair but I don't know what they massage because i pass out after 5 minutes at the end they wake me up and give some tea..Near crown regency have shops.

• Like 1

Supple Steve
5 hours ago, samatm said:

the blind chair massages can be found all over town.  I know specifically they can be found at  138 Mall  Cebu on Colon .   

Also at Soho mall 2nd Floor on B. Rodriquez,  and  1 Pavilion place Guadalupe  Basement. 

138 mall.jpg

Perfect!  Thank you!

smokey

Sm cebu has a sit in chair massage next to supermarket bottom floor 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Headshot
11 hours ago, Supple Steve said:

Neither of those two offer chair massage, from what I've seen.  It's not about price, but rather a back problem that precludes me from laying on my front for extended periods.

Maybe Smokey was referencing an actual vibrating chair, so to clarify, I'm looking for a seated chair massage with a real human.  Any info is appreciated...thanks.

But you want the massage at blind massage (bargain basement) prices. Maybe you just need to find a blind massage place. There is one at Insular Square in Mandaue, and one across from Fooda in Consolacion, but I'm not sure where there are others. Maybe Google Maps could still help you.

Edit: I see samatm already directed you to one in Colon.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 1

Supple Steve
Just now, Headshot said:

But you want the massage at blind massage (bargain basement) prices. Maybe you just need to find a blind massage place. There is one at Insular Square in Mandaue, and one across from Fooda in Consolacion, but I'm not sure where there are others. Maybe Google Maps could still help you.

I thought I made it clear in the OP what I wanted.  And clothed chair massage shouldn't cost p300, even for an hour.   Anyways thanks for the tips.