Sign in to follow this  
Maldita23

Decorating Sedona Condo

Maldita23

Hello everyone.  We are about to purchase appliances and furniture for our condo. We would appreciate brand and model recommendations for Electric Oven, Washing Machine, Split Type Air con, Refrigerator, Smart Tv, Couch, and dining table. 

So far, these are the prices we got from Sm Store:

Samsung Smart Tv 49'                    UA49M5500                     31,490

Washing Machine & Dryer              Gr-B389SLCZ                    31,995

Samsung Aircon                                                                          31,995

Electric Oven                                      FS-63130B                       29,300

Fridge                                                                                             44,995

SALAMAT :)

• Like 1

Enuff

shop around, try imperial appliance in Mandaue, good prices

• Thanks 1

Lee
56 minutes ago, Maldita23 said:

Hello everyone.  We are about to purchase appliances and furniture for our condo. We would appreciate brand and model recommendations for Electric Oven, Washing Machine, Split Type Air con, Refrigerator, Smart Tv, Couch, and dining table. 

Samsung Aircon                                                                          31,995

Electric Oven                                      FS-63130B                       29,300

Fridge                                                                                             44,995

Asian Home down near Colon had some pretty good prices on some items but no stock on others, problem I found is that you really have to shop each item at a bunch of stores as some stores will be less on one item and more on the next and many stores do not stock the same brands or models. I have found that buying anything in the Philippines can be a pain, so get average prices and then offer to pay cash or ATM card for a discount and then see if it is worth your time to keep shopping.  Automatic Appliance in Ayala Mall will usually work discounts for cash, Philippine check or ATM card for most of us, we have always gotten discounts from them and others but some of us apparently rub them the wrong way and then they refuse to give a discount to those people.

• Thanks 2

Maldita23

Do you have suggestions regarding Aircon brand? 

cogon88

Stay Away From Samsung TV and Air Cons they only last about 2 years then hard to get parts for 

LG for the TX and Kollin for the air con

• Thanks 2

Davaoeno

My Samsung 4K  TV   is 5 years old and works just like new. I never had a lick of trouble with it . 

My Carrier/Kelvinator A/C has been a disappointment

My Samsung inverter A/C has been wonderful

My Panasonic inverter refrigerator has had a small problem, but nothing major.

• Thanks 2

smokey
1 hour ago, Davaoeno said:

My Samsung 4K  TV   is 5 years old and works just like new. I never had a lick of trouble with it . 

My Carrier/Kelvinator A/C has been a disappointment

My Samsung inverter A/C has been wonderful

My Panasonic inverter refrigerator has had a small problem, but nothing major.

MY is full of Samsung  ref... dishwasher stove micro and a few tv so far so good ... and they are all 110

• Thanks 1

rep1
13 hours ago, Maldita23 said:

Where do you get combo W/D under 30k? GR-b389slcz is fridge not W/D?

Why not design dining table yourself? the ones here are rather dull but woodwork is cheap.

billy
16 hours ago, Maldita23 said:

Prices seem high where did you get those prices? I got a Samsung 55" for that price go to colon smart zone they have great prices

Edited by billy
  • Thanks 1

smokey

I see sales all the time but its getting confusing.... internet TV  LED tv... HD ready ... Smart ... I have a few TV units in the rooms some will play a downloaded movie fine others no sound... 

rep1
9 hours ago, smokey said:

I see sales all the time but its getting confusing.... internet TV  LED tv... HD ready ... Smart ... I have a few TV units in the rooms some will play a downloaded movie fine others no sound... 

patent issues on some audio format. that's why I use a PC as tv box with mplayer or VLC. Smart or internet tv makes no difference just use it as a huge computer monitor.