Sign in to follow this  
jwillwon3

How Do You Use This Site?

jwillwon3

WHEN I COME HERE I REMEMBER WHY IT HAS BEEN SO LONG, I CAN'T EVEN SEND A MESSAGE TO ADMIN PAUL.......I DON'T UNDERSTAND

Paul

Well, you posted a topic here. You are off to a good start. Ask any questions and we will help you.

• Like 2

jwillwon3

why do you make it so difficult? I've been coming to Cebu for 15 yrs, ....I got better things to do !

Paul
1 hour ago, jwillwon3 said:

why do you make it so difficult? I've been coming to Cebu for 15 yrs, ....I got better things to do !

What is so difficult about it? It is no more difficult than any other social media.

But, the question to be asked is, if you have better things to do, why did you make the post in the first place? You have successfully made your first post.

Edited by Paul
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Lee

they obviously do not like the restrictions put on new members and apparently think that they are so self important that they should be treated special.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Busted Dick
3 minutes ago, Lee said:

they obviously do not like the restrictions put on new members and apparently think that they are so self important that they should be treated special.

Ah!!! That could indeed be the problem, thank you!  I was starting to think there was a booze overflow issue!

• Haha 2

Mr. Mike

Jwill...let's start over...

Welcome to the forum new member:)

Paul
3 minutes ago, Mr. Mike said:

Jwill...let's start over...

Welcome to the forum new member:)

Good luck with that.

• Haha 2

jwillwon3

I opened this issue the only way I could communicate ! I could not could not even chat admin people ???? other new people might find this whole process not worth coming here, so I am only trying to help you out too ! You can't fix a problem if you do not know one exist ! 

Lee
1 minute ago, jwillwon3 said:

I opened this issue the only way I could communicate ! I could not could not even chat admin people ???? other new people might find this whole process not worth coming here, so I am only trying to help you out too ! You can't fix a problem if you do not know one exist ! 

Look at the bottom of the page next time, just because you do not know how to do things does not mean the forum software is not friendly, it means you have not bothered to spend the time to learn it instead of complaining. Do you see "Contact Us" well what do you suppose that means. 

.Capture.JPG.fc115dc43a94a0f8f0b2fe534aa85c2d.JPG

jwillwon3

after 20 years in the military and 65 yrs of life jumping thru hoops, i am burned out from it ! keep em jumping boys ! 

Lee
5 minutes ago, jwillwon3 said:

after 20 years in the military and 65 yrs of life jumping thru hoops, i am burned out from it ! keep em jumping boys ! 

Your loss...

• Like 1

jwillwon3

back at ya

Lee
7 minutes ago, jwillwon3 said:

back at ya

You came to the forum for a reason, so read, learn, post, ask questions and before long you will be a full member with full privileges. I have nothing at all to do with this forum besides being a member, so my posts at you are just my opinion, not the opinion of the forum or the other members but anyone who is not willing to take the time to do something correctly, is likely destined to fail at whatever they try to do. 

Also thank you for your service. 

• Like 3

jwillwon3

thanks for the thanking , point taken, at least NOW i am communicating with someone on this site, too bad the way it was to do that !

Forida boy huh, you missed the hurricanes !..................me Michigan