Sign in to follow this  
Daddy

Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency

Thomson

Bitcoin back from $10,800 to $15,000... hold on tight folks. 

• Like 1

Daddy
15 hours ago, Thomson said:

@Daddy, The people like me who have been into cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin in particular since 2013 have witnessed so many crashes, we can't even remember them all. Each and every crash and correction has been followed up by a bull run, if no bull run then the price will consolidate for a while but a bull run will inevitably happen. No matter how long the crash takes or how fast it is.

I have spoken with many people like you since 2013 and they are the ones who never end up making decent money with cryptocurrencies. And when I say decent, i'm talking at a bare minimum 5 figures.  You know why? Because you keep waiting for a huge crash to happen, and when it finally does crash, you wait for it to crash even more lower, even though the bottom has been found already. Unfortunately for you, as I mentioned before, crashes are always followed up by a bull run so if you didn't buy in at the bottom you will have missed out and a new ATH will be incoming, so you can start whining about how high the prices are again and how bad you would like it to go down so you could "maybe (oh, maybe)" invest some of that money you have in the bank into these coins.

This crash seems to be bottoming out at $11,000 and will stay in at around $11K until $14K and whenever it hits $15,000 again we will be going back up. That's when most people will start buying back in, because they will not want to miss the train. So basically the people waiting to buy in at lower than $11K will eventually have to buy at much higher prices than what they should have bought. But at least, they will feel happy because they can keep whining about how high the prices are. 

Bitcoin has "crashed" 30% SIX TIMES in 2017. Each "crash" has been followed by an increase of: 76%, 237%, 183%, 165%, 152%.

You can take your condescending, know it all attitude and put it where the sun doesn't shine. You make all these, "I know everything and the rest of you are idiots and you need to follow what I say" comments. Yet you violate even the most basic rules of trading/investing, one of which is that I know everything attitude. Market will react exactly the way I say it will and there is no other way to look at anything except my way. Every good trader/investor will figure out different scenarios before making a trade. 

You know nothing about me or how I invest or how much I make, and you never will. Anyone with half a brain knows there are different ways to invest and not every way is comfortable for everyone. Just because I invest differently than someone else doesn't mean I'm right and they are wrong. Only an idiot would make that statement. The market is never wrong and an GOOD investor will learn from it and go with the trend. A bull market is a bull market until it is not but some people with their iron clad idea of how things are and are unbendable will broken when it goes the other way. Markets go up as well as down and sometimes sideways, only an idiot thinks it goes up only. The market will tell us which way it is going if we know what to look for, only a dumbass loudmouth will spout off which way it will go and attempt to denigrate anyone else that does not share their perverted thinking.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

DeedleNuts
1 hour ago, Daddy said:

You can take your condescending, know it all attitude and put it where the sun doesn't shine. You make all these, "I know everything and the rest of you are idiots and you need to follow what I say" comments.

Situationally Acquired Narcissism. 

I hear movie stars and celebrities often have this as well. 

• Like 1

musicman666

Surely saying what you think will always come off as condescending when it comes to a subject such as this ....

Paul

Let's remain civil here, folks.

DeedleNuts
24 minutes ago, Paul said:

Let's remain civil here, folks.

SAN isn't a bad thing or I should say doesn't make a person a bad person, it's a natural reaction to an environment that often exists for celebrities or people in a position of authority where others are chronically disinclined to disagree with them. 

I never intended incivility. 

Paul
6 minutes ago, DeedleNuts said:

I never intended incivility. 

I was speaking of the general temperature of where the thread was going. :)

• Like 2

Goetz1965

Just look at it as a way to EARN MONEY - like me just buy PENNYCOINS - use any larger exchange and buy the cheapest coins there - because they are CHEAP and TRADED - invest like 1000US$ and just wait 1-2 years !

I bought 22 coins - because more coins reduce the risk of one coin loosing it all - and more coins increase the possibility of coins rising - actually 11 of mine have doubled or more already.

My portfolio is now just 25 days old - do I have to tell more ?

Bildschirmfoto2017-12-24um09.48.15.jpg

• Like 2

rep1
21 hours ago, RedRanger said:

To me if it was such a solid investment, then the person would invest it and not try to tell the whole world about it.

It's a currency not money printer.

What sort of investment you have could profit without anyone else wanting it?

Thomson
On 12/23/2017 at 7:48 AM, Daddy said:

You can take your condescending, know it all attitude and put it where the sun doesn't shine. You make all these, "I know everything and the rest of you are idiots and you need to follow what I say" comments. Yet you violate even the most basic rules of trading/investing, one of which is that I know everything attitude. Market will react exactly the way I say it will and there is no other way to look at anything except my way. Every good trader/investor will figure out different scenarios before making a trade. 

You know nothing about me or how I invest or how much I make, and you never will. Anyone with half a brain knows there are different ways to invest and not every way is comfortable for everyone. Just because I invest differently than someone else doesn't mean I'm right and they are wrong. Only an idiot would make that statement. The market is never wrong and an GOOD investor will learn from it and go with the trend. A bull market is a bull market until it is not but some people with their iron clad idea of how things are and are unbendable will broken when it goes the other way. Markets go up as well as down and sometimes sideways, only an idiot thinks it goes up only. The market will tell us which way it is going if we know what to look for, only a dumbass loudmouth will spout off which way it will go and attempt to denigrate anyone else that does not share their perverted thinking.

As I said, you will not make any decent money from cryptocurrency with your bearish mentality. I have made close to $1,000,000 with my bullish attitude since 2013 on Bitcoin alone. 

I have witnessed so many  crashes and great buy opportunities during the past years and I have spoken with many bearish people like you, who kept waiting for the price to go down even more until it eventually hit $19,000. Did they buy? No they didn't because they kept waiting for the price to go down, and eventually missed out.

That's exactly the kind of person you are, and i'm not talking in a condescending way, it's just the truth.

Edited by Thomson
  • Like 1

Thomson

Talking about good investors? Well, here is one. Thomson is his name here on the forum. The figures and my previous posts can prove it. If you were such a good investor then you would have already jumped on the boat together with me a long time ago, but obviously you didn't. Now you realize you have missed out and you're just waiting for the price to completely crash, but those "GOOD INVESTORS" as you mentioned, have already cashed out and are enjoying their profits while waiting for a new run up to make some more. 

Edited by Thomson

Thomson

And in case you didn't understand (it is pretty obvious you didn't) at this point if Bitcoin crashes it will never go back up. What we are seeing now is just a correction, definitely not a crash. 

Please do yourself a favor buddy, and look at some other cryptos where you can still jump on the boat, so you will stop crying in your corner and finally make some profits together with the real investors and traders.

Edited by Thomson

Goetz1965

"To me if it was such a solid investment, then the person would invest it and not try to tell the whole world about it."

As long my portfolio is SMALL I need to spread the word that IT WORKS 

As soon its worth some millions - I sure will show the PROOF ! ITS WORKING ...
But do you know that gus then is me ... New profile with new avatar ... and an address somewhere in Antarctica ... 

• Haha 1

Salty Dog

How many times do the rules need to be explained to you guys:

01/  No criticism of others investments, strategies or tactics.
02/  No comments on how others treat their tax liabilities if any. 
03/  ACTIVE Investors only.
04/  This is a forum to share experience and 'know how' in terms of what on-line facilities to use, how they work and problems encountered and over come.
05/ Jurisdictions and how to overcome the difficulties of getting on line.
06/ No one has to share strategy or tactics, so if asked and they say no thanks, then it is a done deal.
07/  This is not a forum for professional financial advise, if you need that then engage a qualified financial advisor.
08/  Never invest what you cannot afford to lose.
09/  If you follow another investors path and it goes wrong it is your responsibility and not theirs.
10/  Investments can go Up as well as Down and Down as well as UP.

• Like 1

Travis
On 12/23/2017 at 7:56 PM, Goetz1965 said:

Just look at it as a way to EARN MONEY - like me just buy PENNYCOINS - use any larger exchange and buy the cheapest coins there - because they are CHEAP and TRADED - invest like 1000US$ and just wait 1-2 years !

I bought 22 coins - because more coins reduce the risk of one coin loosing it all - and more coins increase the possibility of coins rising - actually 11 of mine have doubled or more already.

My portfolio is now just 25 days old - do I have to tell more ?

Bildschirmfoto2017-12-24um09.48.15.jpg

What page/ marketplace  is this?  Do they allow US dollar for coin purchases or do I have to Transfer BTC over and exchange it for another coin.