Sign in to follow this  
Soarking

My son got his visa

Soarking

We checked in at the guard outside the US Embassy a little after 7:15 AM  and were on our way back to the hotel before 8:15 AM.  Actual interview was less than two minuets...   Got his transcripts from the school,  going to the OFW seminar on Monday, and it’s USA bound a week from Monday.   Glad to be leaving this urinal behind.   Going to have a passport burning party as soon as I get home.

• Like 6

the.lone.gunman
2 minutes ago, Soarking said:

We checked in at the guard outside the US Embassy a little after 7:15 AM  and were on our way back to the hotel before 8:15 AM.  Actual interview was less than two minuets...   Got his transcripts from the school,  going to the OFW seminar on Monday, and it’s USA bound a week from Monday.   Glad to be leaving this urinal behind.   Going to have a passport burning party as soon as I get home.

Well done?

Flakes

Very good plan about the burning passport party.

Edited by Flakes

Lee
1 hour ago, Soarking said:

Congrats.. my advice would be to not burn your passports (you are probably joking anyway about that) since vacations are fun and other countries require you to have a passport too, each year when in Florida I miss being in Cebu and then once in Cebu for a couple of months I miss being back in the good ole U.S., also returning as a Balikbayan on vacation does not have most of the hassles of living there full time and is even fun, well for me and my wife, YMMV, the best of luck whichever way the wind takes you... 

• Like 4

Flakes

In addition and i think that i speak out here for most of the guys from the forum that you sir will be missed?.

And as for your farewell present (pasabulong) we came up with the following a small amount of gasoline and a box of matches to complete  ur passport burning party just pm me the overseas address and i promise it will be shipped to ur doorstep.

Salty Dog
1 hour ago, Flakes said:

In addition and i think that i speak out here for most of the guys from the forum that you sir will be missed?...

Oh I'm sure he will still be hanging around on LinC...:taz:

Flakes
1 hour ago, Salty Dog said:

He will be hanging? ?

Edited by Flakes

Soarking
1 hour ago, Salty Dog said:

LinC?????

What’s LinC?

Oh,   Now I remember.   That’s those old farts living in shoe box size condos in a third world country hanging out at Ayala hooking up with cute ladyboys.

But your right, I will still be checking out the forms.  Especially the DK.    Its been a long 2+ years with me here and my wife in California.

• Like 2