White Privilege in the Philippines?

Jim_in_Jax

My wife and I both use our US credit card and always have provided Phil issued ID's.  I wouldn't want my wife carrying her military ID for the pure hassle of getting it replaced should it ever get lost.  She does still have a valid US drivers license if the scenario came up described by the OP.

I also believe like Headshot, it is very likely jealousy and the only way that person can exercise their little measure of control.  As my wife often calls it, crab mentality.

• Like 1
A_Simple_Man
4 hours ago, lamoe said:

I don't seem to get aimed at by cyclists and taxis as she does

Size matters.  Hitting you would dent the vehicle. :D More than it would by hitting her I mean.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
angbumabasa
1 hour ago, A_Simple_Man said:

Size matters.  Hitting you would dent the vehicle. :D More than it would by hitting her I mean.

Tell me about it. 76yo, 220lbs, with a walker = vehicular damage. 50yo, 110lb, 5' tall = runover by a trike or a habalhabal ww/6 passengers.

smokey

Oh the bank lets see i have wells fargo every time there is activity i get an e mail.   I deposit a check to my bdo acct pay 5 dollars on august 1 afternoon well next day say check paid i see its my deposit. Ok 30 days later i am in bank write a withdrawal and take ot cash same time .... Sir your check dont clear yet till this afternoon but we close so come back tommorow

• Like 1