Sign in to follow this  
Daisy

In need of Type A- for Mr Hunt

Penguin
Before or after the patient is dead/

preferably now, but afterwards it would be murder

I have no idea what his condition is, but is there any way to get him to Guam? It's only three from Manila.....

Chaz
preferably now, but afterwards it would be murder

I have no idea what his condition is, but is there any way to get him to Guam? It's only three from Manila.....

This has made me think, its looking like getting Tommy to Guam would be a good option (if he is not to ill to travel),

but I can imagine if he had to go via Manila the logistics would be quite daunting, but there seems to be some elements

here that might be in his favour.

I thought I saw somewhere in this string that with Tommy being a veteran there was a suspision of a US Senator taking an interest? If that is the case I think there are still irregular USAF military flights between Clark and Guam, and if that is the case it wouldn't be the first time strings have been pulled in the right places, and it wouldn't be impossible for a military

flight to be diverted to Cebu to medivac Tommy direct to Guam as part of a "Training excersize"?

Does anyone have direct contact with US Veterans agency to explore that as a posibility (even if it is a remote

possibility)?

Dream the impossible dream, as sometimes they can come true. But I guess the first vital question here is confirming

if Tommy is to ill to fly or not?

Regards Chaz

retired

Mr Hunt is to ill to fly at this time but that is also why contact with the Manila VA is imperative . They will need to speak with Mr Hunt's physicians in Cagayan De Oro to determine ongoing treatment . It is my understanding that VA in Manila could co - ordinate medvac at some point but would be to Hawaii rather than Guam . Hawaii VA is aware of Mr Hunt's situation and has an interest based on previous emails .

VA in Manila would also have option of bringing Mr Hunt to Manila or having him remain in CDO but assist in providing his meds and/or funds for his meds . The original request was for Mr Hunt's doctors in CDO to contact VA in Manila but apparently hospital policy does not allow them to do that . Hence , we wait for VA in Manila to contact hospital . Unfortunately have not been able to get in touch with a real " person " in Manila as their lines are always busy . Will continue to try to reach them . If there is anyone in Manila that might be going to the VA & could assist please send us a pm ( either Daisy or myself ) .

Thyanks

Daisy

Sorry i was not able to update for the last 3 days. Need to concentrate on the wedding that the ELCI organized....last Saturday! thank God it was a success. Anyway, I got this email and will share this to you guys!

Greetings!

Hello Daisy, I am a Filipina OFW in Italy. I have been following on Mr Hunt's case since Elmer Zink posted it thru the pages of Mag-anak groups. I'm sorry that it's only now that I got the courage to do my christian duty. I'm going to the bank right now to send a small contribution for Mr. Hunt's meds and I will be using your BPI SA number. However I will send you a follow up email after the transaction.

With much esteem on what you do,

JG

There is also another donation that Tom Landry is giving...will give an update tomorrow!

Daisy

Paul

> > To Everyone Involved,

> >

> > Earlier today we learned that Mr. Thomas J. Hunt passed away about

> > 11PM PI time. We would like to take this opportunity to thanks each

> > and everyone involved in assisting Mr. Thomas J. Hunt during his

> > time of need.

> >

> > It is now the time for all involved to greive and put past events

> > behind us and let the healing proccess begin.

> >

> > Again we'd like to thank you for all your assistance.

> >

> > I will be contacting the Oversea's Citizens Services on Monday 27,

> > APR. 09 to coordinate assistance with bring the body home. I will

> > also be calling Ted Hammon today so that he and Janelaze can decide

> > where they would like Mr. Hunt to be buried.

> >

> > Thank you,

> > Albert Dermott

kaloy

May you be in the hands of the Lord Mr Hunt.....God Bless.

Thank you Ms Daisy for everything you have done and to all the others that helped.

Daisy

With deepest respect to Tommy Hunt, let me close this topic....he knew before he died that he was able to touch so many lives and that we learned to love and care for him truly! Where he is now, there will be no pain....

Travel towards HIM Tommy.........to eternity!!!!