Sign in to follow this  
Daisy

In need of Type A- for Mr Hunt

Daisy

Please anyone in Cebu contact Red Cross and follow up for me what happen to the type A- blood donated by an Expat from Cebu for patient Thomas Hunt in Polymedic Hospital CDO? Thanks and God bless!!!

Daisy

tel number is 032 253 4611

PLEASE!!!!

Daisy
from Daisy Cline <[email protected]>

to Tom Landry <[email protected]>,

Mike Belter <[email protected]>,

Elmer Zink <[email protected]>,

[email protected],

[email protected],

Ted Hammon <[email protected]>,

jneth alvar <[email protected]>,

Jil Wrinkle <[email protected]>,

[email protected],

ACS InfoManila <[email protected]>,

[email protected],

[email protected]

date Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 7:30 PM

subject Re: Thomas Hunt Update

mailed-by gmail.com

hide details 7:30 PM (14 minutes ago)

Greetings to all!

Today is the first day that Mr Hunt is being given the most needed A- blood and Praise God we were able (through all our exerted efforts one way or another to COMPLETE ALL HIS NEEDED MEDICINE! i know ICU nurses will also be happy about this! When the hospital agreed to admit him in ICU without the 20K pesos down payment, on top of their existing old bills, Linda, the mother in law knew the RULE imposed to them, NO MEDICINE NO TREATMENT! They are considered out patient in an ICU! Ever heard about this? For me, it's my first time to know that one could be an out patient in an ICU room! But anyway, this is the Philippines!

Our blood donors are expats from CDO, Cebu and Dumaguete....hopefully we could have the 2 bags soonest. We will pray that the holy days will not hinder the transport of the blood. yesterday, knowing that we were not able to complete the medicines, I am scared to look at him in his ICU bed. Linda has only 3500p yesterday, 2,341.75 pesos of that comes from here.

Here's the medicine we bought for today until tomorrow at 4pm: (day one)

Omepron 40 mg/10ml @ 578.75p ....................................Php 1,057.50

Potassium Chloride 20m 6 vials @ 50php................................ 300.00

Tienam IV 500mg 3 vials @ 1689,25p.................................... 5,067.75

Fluimucil 200mg 3 [email protected] 18.50p.............................................. 55.50

decilone forte [email protected]... 96.00

Combivent 500/2.5/2.5 [email protected]

Co-diovan [email protected].........55.50

Cardarone 200 mg [email protected] 86.50.....................................................173,00

Levox tab 2 @ 189p..................................................................378.00

Kalium Durules 3 @ 23.50...........................................................70.50

glucometer vial @ 2,060p........................................................2,060.00

TOTAL...........................................................................

For the 500cc blood of Mr Bernd of Expat CDO

Red Cross laboratory fee is 1,150.00

Hospital laboratory fee is 1,200.00

Hopefully another 2 bags will be arriving from cebu and dumaguete

As out patient in ICU we also bought: underpads, adult diaper,alcohol, triple distilled water, Oracare, wipes total 480.00p

CBC Lab 4 time a day @ 100p..................................................400.00

Potassium level twice a day @ 300p...........................................600.00

Sugar level every 6 hours @ 100...............................................400.00

Over all total today..............................................................13,770.00

I asked where's the insulin and Linda told me, he still have and Linda also received 2 boxes of dextrose from her relative working in the government.

Aside from the blood, all of the above medicine should be administered within 7 days according to Aurea and Linda.

Todays money comes from:

Eugene and Jennifer Murphy of Bayogan, Agusan del Sur..............5,000.00

I borrowed personally from our family budget..............................5,500.00

Linda's cousin..........................................................................

Total...........................................................................

The food of Linda and Aurea is from their relatives or I don't know maybe from Jane Laze Hunt .....I hope to God Jane Laze will be able read this email because her email address is rejecting all my emails or somebody close to her in the US!!!!!!! :cool_01:

HERE'S HOPING AND PRAYING FOR ANOTHER MIRACLE TOMORROW AND SOMEBODY'S HEART WILL BE TOUCH BY GOD TO PROVIDE DAY 2.

For your donations tomorrow, GOOD FRIDAY Philippine time, please deposit it to the account of:

Delilah McCrea

BPI Cogon Branch

Savings Account #589559 9329 0277 99

www.bpiexpressbanking.com

So that we could continue what we have started today.

Sincerely,

Daisy Cline with full support of my husband Alan

In behalf of Expats' Ladies Charities, Inc.

- Show quoted text -

Edited by Daisy

ckfm

I can pay if nobody does but only paypal please. Send PM pls.

Patch Adams
I can pay if nobody does but only paypal please. Send PM pls.

The only way I know of for sending money through Paypal is to send it using Xoom.

Using Xoom you can use credit/debit card, bank account, or Paypal. Xoom is cheaper than Western Union. And by using one of the Xoom Promotional codes.. it is very cheap... FREE! Here are the current Xoom promotional codes:

YourFreeXoom

genfrexfer

genhalfexter2

sendandsave

HELPJAMAICA

Where to send it.. You can either send it so the money can be used Friday or this Easter Weekend you will send it to Delilah McCreas BPI account so she can get the money with her ATM card.. or send it for pickup at M Lhullier or Cebuana Lhuiller. There is a 24 hr pickup M Lhuillier 2 blocks from the Hospital. The Capistrano St. location.

The account for Delilah is Delilah McCrea BPI (Cogon Branch) Savings Account #589559 9329 0277 99

ckfm
The only way I know of for sending money through Paypal is to send it using Xoom.

Using Xoom you can use credit/debit card, bank account, or Paypal. Xoom is cheaper than Western Union. And by using one of the Xoom Promotional codes.. it is very cheap... FREE! Here are the current Xoom promotional codes:

YourFreeXoom

genfrexfer

genhalfexter2

sendandsave

HELPJAMAICA

Where to send it.. You can either send it so the money can be used Friday or this Easter Weekend you will send it to Delilah McCreas BPI account so she can get the money with her ATM card.. or send it for pickup at M Lhullier or Cebuana Lhuiller. There is a 24 hr pickup M Lhuillier 2 blocks from the Hospital. The Capistrano St. location.

The account for Delilah is Delilah McCrea BPI (Cogon Branch) Savings Account #589559 9329 0277 99

sorry but I don't understand. make it simple please

Patch Adams

Daisy, just told me that the mother-in-law of Thomas hunt said the Thomas needs his medicine at 5pm.. in 45 minutes. If he does not get the medicine today he will have to start all over on the medicine regimen which he just started yesterday or Wednesday. No money no medicine, unfortunately..

Money sent to BPI will take several hours or longer to be available in ATM... if there is any money left in ATM

Money sent to M Lhuillier or Cebuana Lhuillier will be available when they are open... except for the 24 hour locations of M Lhuillier, when money can be picked up anytime... I do not know for sure about Holidays. Here are the M Lhuillier locations in Cagayan de Oro. http://www.mlhuillierinc.com/branches/list...=Cagayan+de+Oro There are 4 24 hour locations... Maybe someone could call the branches and see if any of them are open Good Friday or Easter Sunday..

Patch Adams
sorry but I don't understand. make it simple please

It was simple..

You can use your paypal account to send money through Xoom.com Pure and simple.

You can either pay the cheap Xoom fee or send the money for Free.

If you want to send using your paypal account for free then use one of the Xoom promotional codes that I mentioned above.

Edited by Patch Adams

ckfm

Xoom wouldn't allow me to do it.

I sent a PM to Daisy

Edited by scianna54

Paul

Any update, Daisy?

Daisy

Scianna54 thank you so much...please PM me your email address if you wish to be updated on his situation.

Paul, I just sent you PM....I will include you in my updates too!

thanks........

Daisy

I felt the need to share this to you guys, had I accepted the invitation to chat or talk with Ms Stephanie, the writer, this would have come out differently...but then still the truth will prevail in the end!

http://www.yumasun.com/news/philippines_49...mer_united.html

Paul

That Filipina is no good.

ckfm
Scianna54 thank you so much...please PM me your email address if you wish to be updated on his situation.

Paul, I just sent you PM....I will include you in my updates too!

thanks........

Hi Daisy:

I don't know Mr. Hunt but the reason I donated 20,000 pesos is because I feel that you needed that support. He made some bad choices (we all do that sometimes) but he was foolish on top of that, believing that a 40 plus years younger woman would make him happy.

He is old enough and should have known better.

Anyway, I still hope that he will make it somehow,

scianna54

Edited by scianna54

Daisy
Hi Daisy:

I don't know Mr. Hunt but the reason I donated 20,000 pesos is because I feel that you needed that support. He made some bad choices (we all do that sometimes) but he was foolish on top of that, believing that a 40 plus years younger woman would make him happy.

He is old enough and should have known better.

Anyway, I still hope that he will make it somehow,

scianna54

Yes, Cris we really hope that he will make it somehow...apparently the last two days, the family here was able to provide for his medicine. before I was informed on her whereabouts in the US, we were able to chat and I was even happy that she is now joining us in our fund-raising for her HUSBAND! I sent to her the link of the video that Jeaneth took in his hospital room, day before he was rushed to the ICU! Sent to her the medicines he needed and made sure she understand how crucial that his treatment should be administered on schedule!.

Today your money was not cleared yet so we took our own initiative and borrowed 20K , as promised Linda that we will buy today's meds. Here's how we spent it.

Medicines for today until tomorrow afternoon: ROSE Paharmacy

1. ZEN ALB 20% IV Sol. 50ML..........................Php 3,762.00

2. HEMOSTAN 500mg 4 [email protected] 25.15...........................100.60

3. TIENAM 3 pcs @ 1635p.....................................4,906.65

4. LEVOX 500MG 2 @ 188.90................................. 377.80

5. DIFLUCAN 150mg [email protected],033.60

6. Kalium Durules 6 @ 22.95....................................1.033.60

7. LASIX 20mg ......................................................... 65.00

8.SINOKOT 4 tab @ 4.65............................................. 18.60

0. Fluimucil 200mg 4 [email protected]

10.Combivent 500/2.5/2.5 6 tab @44.15.......................254.90

11.Calcium Lactate 8 [email protected] .65......................................5.20

TOTAL.................................................................10,743.25

for 4 of us we spent for lunch and gas......................... 500.00

I am paid with the...................................................5,500.00

We decided to pay me my previous money spent.......1,500.00

TOTAL................................................................18,243.25

balance.................................................................. 1,756.75

Another blood from Cebu will hopefully arrive tomorrow so we have money for processing fee. So far, there's no other request for blood from his doctor. The 3 bags have been covered already...because third bag of blood is a reserved

We don't give CASH to her family but we asked from her mother the prescription for today and we bought the medicines and delivered it to her in the hospital.

If in any case somebody here wanted to help him, we will just guide you or just address and mail your check to POLYMEDIC GENERAL HOSPITAL, maybe this is the best way.......We just hope that the our hearts' desire to help Mr Hunt in any way we could will not be hindered by what we discovered about Janelaze Hunt (Dermott?????)

Please above everything, we will pray for his healing and declare that GOD is in control of this situation!!!!

Edited by Daisy