ID cards in Manila

SkyMan
8 minutes ago, SmokyMtnRon said:

Like I said, I think they just lumped the requirements for everything together. Most of those docs seem to be for new Id cards or for 1st time deer enrolements. Not for renewals. (But I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time :)

Yeah, I would just assume the divorce paper requirement would be for someone getting an ID for a new spouse when the old spouse is still listed in DEERS. Not that anyone would ever fail to promptly notify DEERS and everyone else in the world if a divorce occurred but they have to cover all possibilities.  

• Administrator
Salty Dog

They say to fill out the form on many of the official sites even here in the USA, but once you get there they don't even want to see them.

Everything is printed out for you to sign from their computer records or they ask you while processing the new card.

All we have needed in Orlando, is two forms of ID. Of course the current ID card can be one of them.